this is the Funniest Thing I have ever Heard

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
hanad_mn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2595
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:33 pm

this is the Funniest Thing I have ever Heard

Post by hanad_mn »

My Friends is getting Married tomorrow and his Mother-In-Law and Mother fought at the hall today after they faul out on the wedding arrangement. I think it is the Brides Mother's fault because the Grooms mother wanted to do some family tradition thing in the aroos and the brides mother refuse and told her it was not their business on how the Plan would go. it first started with some bad mouthing, then qabil Insults then timaha iska rifeen.

My friend and his bride who both grew up in here told me they are enjoying the shit out of it and that the aroos would go on whether they agree or disagree. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Horta why do sodohyaalka like to compete on the wedding?
User avatar
Macaaney_1991
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3600
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 3:13 am
Location: Gettin ready to Migrate.....

Re: this is the Funniest Thing I have ever Heard

Post by Macaaney_1991 »

Horta adiga xabsi ma'kujirin? :|
User avatar
LaQaNyO
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1785
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: If sins had an odour would you be sitting alone?

Re: this is the Funniest Thing I have ever Heard

Post by LaQaNyO »

See if I got this right... your mate and his fiancé enjoy the mere moment of their dearest mothers disagreeing and fighting?

How odd!


My advice............ Marry from your own people! that way less hustle :up: :mrgreen:
User avatar
Macaaney_1991
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3600
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 3:13 am
Location: Gettin ready to Migrate.....

Re: this is the Funniest Thing I have ever Heard

Post by Macaaney_1991 »

LaQaNyO wrote:See if I got this right... your mate and his fiancé enjoy the mere moment of their dearest mothers disagreeing and fighting?

How odd!


My advice............ Marry from your own people! that way less hustle :up: :mrgreen:
uffffffffff.....aren't all somalis same people?
User avatar
LaQaNyO
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1785
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: If sins had an odour would you be sitting alone?

Re: this is the Funniest Thing I have ever Heard

Post by LaQaNyO »

Ufff aa? Dee orod bushinta sare iska maydh hadey ku urtey... why you telling me for! :|

I meant to say MARRY FROM YOUR OWN QABIL


Is that better for you? :mrgreen:
hanad_mn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2595
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:33 pm

Re: this is the Funniest Thing I have ever Heard

Post by hanad_mn »

LaQaNyO wrote:Ufff aa? Dee orod bushinta sare iska maydh hadey ku urtey... why you telling me for! :|

I meant to say MARRY FROM YOUR OWN QABIL


Is that better for you? :mrgreen:
but sill Mothers would always disagree on something.

Macaaneey- I was realised on an appeal
hanad_mn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2595
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:33 pm

Re: this is the Funniest Thing I have ever Heard

Post by hanad_mn »

Is it true that the reason why The boy's mother and the wife fight is due to Competiting for attention? I heard the wife does not like to see anyone being close to her husband than her but the Mother consider herself more Important than the wife?
User avatar
Macaaney_1991
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3600
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 3:13 am
Location: Gettin ready to Migrate.....

Re: this is the Funniest Thing I have ever Heard

Post by Macaaney_1991 »

LaQaNyO wrote:Ufff aa? Dee orod bushinta sare iska maydh hadey ku urtey... why you telling me for! :|

I meant to say MARRY FROM YOUR OWN QABIL


Is that better for you? :mrgreen:
huh? :|

qabiil is sooooo :down: :down:
User avatar
sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7590
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:04 am
Location: pppppppp

Re: this is the Funniest Thing I have ever Heard

Post by sheekh-Farax-zero »

Wallee the same thing happened in my town last summer :lol: :lol:
User avatar
LaQaNyO
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1785
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: If sins had an odour would you be sitting alone?

Re: this is the Funniest Thing I have ever Heard

Post by LaQaNyO »

Macaaney_1991 wrote:
LaQaNyO wrote:Ufff aa? Dee orod bushinta sare iska maydh hadey ku urtey... why you telling me for! :|

I meant to say MARRY FROM YOUR OWN QABIL


Is that better for you? :mrgreen:
huh? :|

qabiil is sooooo :down: :down:
:lol: You're right Abaayo... don't listen to me I'm a hardcore qabiliste :down:
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: this is the Funniest Thing I have ever Heard

Post by Ka darag »

LaQaNyO wrote:Ufff aa? Dee orod bushinta sare iska maydh hadey ku urtey... why you telling me for! :|

I meant to say MARRY FROM YOUR OWN QABIL


Is that better for you? :mrgreen:
IM GONNA MARRY A WHITE MAN...THAT'LL SHOW THEM WAT I THINK OF THEIR STUPID QABIIL SHIT :clap: :clap:
User avatar
Macaaney_1991
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3600
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 3:13 am
Location: Gettin ready to Migrate.....

Re: this is the Funniest Thing I have ever Heard

Post by Macaaney_1991 »

anyone care to explain this for my: "Dee orod bushinta sare iska maydh" ?????? what's that mean? :|
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: this is the Funniest Thing I have ever Heard

Post by Ka darag »

:lol: NO IDEA
User avatar
LaQaNyO
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1785
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: If sins had an odour would you be sitting alone?

Re: this is the Funniest Thing I have ever Heard

Post by LaQaNyO »

Ka darag wrote:
LaQaNyO wrote:Ufff aa? Dee orod bushinta sare iska maydh hadey ku urtey... why you telling me for! :|

I meant to say MARRY FROM YOUR OWN QABIL


Is that better for you? :mrgreen:
IM GONNA MARRY A WHITE MAN...THAT'LL SHOW THEM WAT I THINK OF THEIR STUPID QABIIL SHIT :clap: :clap:

Not my cup of tea but, do as you please... just make sure he is practising.
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: this is the Funniest Thing I have ever Heard

Post by Ka darag »

LaQaNyO wrote:
Ka darag wrote:
LaQaNyO wrote:Ufff aa? Dee orod bushinta sare iska maydh hadey ku urtey... why you telling me for! :|

I meant to say MARRY FROM YOUR OWN QABIL


Is that better for you? :mrgreen:
IM GONNA MARRY A WHITE MAN...THAT'LL SHOW THEM WAT I THINK OF THEIR STUPID QABIIL SHIT :clap: :clap:

Not my cup of tea but, do as you please... just make sure he is practising.
:lol: :lol: IM JOKING MAN.....BUT I WILL MARRY QOFKU ILAHIY II QORO :clap:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”