Are there ANY real Warsangalis on this forum?
Moderator: Moderators
-
paidmonk
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11989
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
- Location: http://majerteen.blogspot.com/
Are there ANY real Warsangalis on this forum?
Oldenglish is Cawrmale (Hawiye)
Highland is Cawrmale (Hawiye)
RHIIGHAAYE was Rhiigaaye (Digil & Mirifle)
Ire is Ogayslabe (stand-alone clan)
All claim to be Warsangali. Now, I thought the bigger Darood clans like Marehan & Majerteen had the assimilation theme, but Warsangali are in competition with D&M.
?
Highland is Cawrmale (Hawiye)
RHIIGHAAYE was Rhiigaaye (Digil & Mirifle)
Ire is Ogayslabe (stand-alone clan)
All claim to be Warsangali. Now, I thought the bigger Darood clans like Marehan & Majerteen had the assimilation theme, but Warsangali are in competition with D&M.
?
-
Captain24
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6716
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:05 am
- Location: In between the two "B's" Burtinle and Bacaadweyn: Xarfo
Re: Are there ANY real Warsangalis on this forum?
Highland is def a Warsan.
-
oldenglish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5673
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:57 am
- Location: The Kingdom of Maakhir Coast
Re: Are there ANY real Warsangalis on this forum?
LOL @ Cawrmaale
Supposidly I was Habar Yonis
Supposidly I was Habar Yonis
- FAH1223
- webmaster
- Posts: 33847
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
- Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
- Contact:
Re: Are there ANY real Warsangalis on this forum?
Somali2003 i think his nick was, he used to post last year
Re: Are there ANY real Warsangalis on this forum?
He's right. I'm not Warsangeli, nor am I seventeen, nor am I even a girl.
I'm Ogayslabe, reer Ugaadh.
I'm Ogayslabe, reer Ugaadh.
-
oldenglish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5673
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:57 am
- Location: The Kingdom of Maakhir Coast
Re: Are there ANY real Warsangalis on this forum?
OldE, what's your excuse for hiding under the GREAT Warsangeli name?
Personally, I did it for all of the cyber-p*ssy.
It also helps when the chicks think you're a chick; the premise makes them let their gaurd down, and sh*t.
Personally, I did it for all of the cyber-p*ssy.
It also helps when the chicks think you're a chick; the premise makes them let their gaurd down, and sh*t.
-
Ureysoo
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4010
- Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:42 pm
- Location: Garowiyo Galkacyo, Gelaadiyo Reer Godey Dhaanto laxidhay, Garrisa Gadhayo, Allo Kismayo aan Tagay
- Contact:
Re: Are there ANY real Warsangalis on this forum?
ire. wrote:OldE, what's your excuse for hiding under the GREAT Warsangeli name?
Personally, I did it for all of the cyber-p*ssy.
It also helps when the chicks think you're a chick; the premise makes them let their gaurd down, and sh*t.
-
Aseelah-Raaida
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1590
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:43 am
Re: Are there ANY real Warsangalis on this forum?
ire. wrote:OldE, what's your excuse for hiding under the GREAT Warsangeli name?
Personally, I did it for all of the cyber-p*ssy.
It also helps when the chicks think you're a chick; the premise makes them let their gaurd down, and sh*t.
-
oldenglish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5673
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:57 am
- Location: The Kingdom of Maakhir Coast
Re: Are there ANY real Warsangalis on this forum?
I stand behind their shadow
Whens my Ogayslabe cousins visiting Hadaaftimo?
Re: Are there ANY real Warsangalis on this forum?
I would say next summer, but my parents have recently bought a new house, and then there's all of the lacag going to college entails, and then I'm getting my new car, so...
...at this rate, I don't think I'm going back for a long, long time, hmph.
...at this rate, I don't think I'm going back for a long, long time, hmph.
-
Highland
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 983
- Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: The Beautiful ''Calmadow''
Re: Are there ANY real Warsangalis on this forum?
PaidOromo aka giirgiir aka Goat-herder,
We keep it as real and smart as Moorasaants.
I know of Isse Mohamuds who can't speak Somali one word. They claim afaan Oromo
Your clan's relations to Mohamuud Saleebaan needs a lengthy study.
Ire, you are the queen of Somalia.
We keep it as real and smart as Moorasaants.
I know of Isse Mohamuds who can't speak Somali one word. They claim afaan Oromo
Ire, you are the queen of Somalia.
Re: Are there ANY real Warsangalis on this forum?
Akhas, I don't want to be the "queen" of Somalia. 
-
Highland
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 983
- Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: The Beautiful ''Calmadow''
Re: Are there ANY real Warsangalis on this forum?
My sweet cousin, you want to be a queen of Maakhir?ire. wrote:Akhas, I don't want to be the "queen" of Somalia.
-
oldenglish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5673
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:57 am
- Location: The Kingdom of Maakhir Coast
Re: Are there ANY real Warsangalis on this forum?
ire. wrote:I would say next summer, but my parents have recently bought a new house, and then there's all of the lacag going to college entails, and then I'm getting my new car, so...
...at this rate, I don't think I'm going back for a long, long time, hmph.
I'm headed back in a couple months inshallah.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 25 Replies
- 1793 Views
-
Last post by al ghazi
-
- 28 Replies
- 3597 Views
-
Last post by HooBariiska
-
- 19 Replies
- 1419 Views
-
Last post by AsadSL
-
- 18 Replies
- 1543 Views
-
Last post by Mad May
-
- 6 Replies
- 1055 Views
-
Last post by theyuusuf143
-
- 13 Replies
- 6966 Views
-
Last post by GAMES
-
- 0 Replies
- 7321 Views
-
Last post by FarhanYare
-
- 35 Replies
- 16183 Views
-
Last post by JSL3000
-
- 39 Replies
- 16352 Views
-
Last post by qudhac-m
-
- 13 Replies
- 8358 Views
-
Last post by HabarGidir1