Romantic comedies.
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:13 pm
Is there a psychological explanation for me not crying in real life but when it comes to period romantic movies- i cry like a baby. I mean, seriously.I was watching this delightful romantic story, its a classic literature by elizabeth gaskell. First of all, the story builds up as many misunderstanding become obstable for hero and heroine to unite. When in the end- the obsticles are cleared by time osmosis-- the heroine --my dearest Margeret Hayes--unites with her boo-- Thomas--accidentally in a train station, in the mid 19th century london. Now-seriously -- i was bawling like a lil disgusting baby--tears rolling like my pet chiwawa had died or something. (I dont have a chiwawa--its just a witty thing that came to my mind)
Anyway - is there an explantion for this inappropriate outbursts???? I dont get it. I mean-- i hear the death of an aunt or an uncle --- and i move on to desert. But a hero and heroine finally re-uniting and i am a mess! Istaqfurulaah!

Anyway - is there an explantion for this inappropriate outbursts???? I dont get it. I mean-- i hear the death of an aunt or an uncle --- and i move on to desert. But a hero and heroine finally re-uniting and i am a mess! Istaqfurulaah!