I am Back
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- FAH1223
- webmaster
- Posts: 33847
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
- Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
- Contact:
Re: I am Back
what happened to your original nick
Re: I am Back
babygirl had nicked my old nick.
Ramadaan kariim
Ramadaan kariim
- The_Emperior5
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 50031
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:45 pm
- Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland
- Contact:
- CoolPoisons
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10533
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 am
Re: I am Back
Kharbud welcome back
Re: I am Back
This is not the real one, just a wanabe. 
- CoolPoisons
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10533
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 am
Re: I am Back
ow shiid i didnt even notice thatNabeela wrote:This is not the real one, just a wanabe.
But I still see him around
Re: I am Back
Stop sending me pms, Nacaaladyahay shegataada ah.. 
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 19 Replies
- 5587 Views
-
Last post by abdisamad3
-
- 4 Replies
- 1443 Views
-
Last post by theyuusuf143
-
- 0 Replies
- 863 Views
-
Last post by sahal80
-
- 0 Replies
- 1335 Views
-
Last post by Daanyeer
-
- 3 Replies
- 1360 Views
-
Last post by sahal80
-
- 0 Replies
- 816 Views
-
Last post by bashe19
-
- 23 Replies
- 3922 Views
-
Last post by Salahuddiin
-
- 5 Replies
- 1544 Views
-
Last post by FarhanYare
-
- 5 Replies
- 1635 Views
-
Last post by TUUG4LIFE
-
- 9 Replies
- 1921 Views
-
Last post by CrazySommies