Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10533
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 am

Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are

Post by CoolPoisons »

Once U got those urges, even the ugliest woman will be super hot
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are

Post by Ka darag »

INTERESTING. :|
User avatar
CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10533
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 am

Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are

Post by CoolPoisons »

Ka darag wrote:INTERESTING. :|
^^ i think it's a way to procreate and keep procreation going
User avatar
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 49034
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.

Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are

Post by Basra- »

:clap: Akili imepotea. :roll:
User avatar
Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9898
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:42 am
Location: L D N
Contact:

Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are

Post by Keyse_0208 »

Coolposion, ma intaad khamri cabtay baad naag crack head ah ka soo ag toostey :lol: :lol:
Xamud.
Posts: 11173
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:13 am
Location: Halabokhad,Mudug. Bunlayn

Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are

Post by Xamud. »

Yeah I know some guys who are like you, they will bang anything that comes their way they don`t care about looks :down:

Me I have something called integrity hence why I stay away from ugly,fat and disgusting girls at all times :arrow:
User avatar
CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10533
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 am

Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are

Post by CoolPoisons »

Basra- wrote::clap: Akili imepotea. :roll:
Im not impotent
User avatar
gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7100
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:44 am
Location: president of amiir faroole's fan club

Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are

Post by gemini07 »

Image
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are

Post by Ka darag »

Xamud. wrote:Yeah I know some guys who are like you, they will bang anything that comes their way they don`t care about looks :down:

Me I have something called integrity hence why I stay away from ugly,fat and disgusting girls at all times :arrow:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10533
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 am

Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are

Post by CoolPoisons »

Xamud. wrote:Yeah I know some guys who are like you, they will bang anything that comes their way they don`t care about looks :down:

Me I have something called integrity hence why I stay away from ugly,fat and disgusting girls at all times :arrow:
Waryaa its in the human nature. Once U get that strong feeling, any girl will look hot but doesnt mean U gotta do it
User avatar
Diyeeshaha_Tolka
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3524
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:41 pm
Location: webiga jowhar jiinkiisa

Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are

Post by Diyeeshaha_Tolka »

at the age of 15 to 18,,wax walba waa kuu xalaal haday tahay xitaa old granny
User avatar
Crazy Cat Lady
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1830
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: FUCK AL-SHABAB! f-king NOBJOCKEYS!
Contact:

Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are

Post by Crazy Cat Lady »

Coolpoisons, you sound like a potential rapist.
Xamud.
Posts: 11173
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:13 am
Location: Halabokhad,Mudug. Bunlayn

Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are

Post by Xamud. »

CoolPoisons wrote:
Xamud. wrote:Yeah I know some guys who are like you, they will bang anything that comes their way they don`t care about looks :down:

Me I have something called integrity hence why I stay away from ugly,fat and disgusting girls at all times :arrow:
Waryaa its in the human nature. Once U get that strong feeling, any girl will look hot but doesnt mean U gotta do it
I don`t know about that, I usually don`t find ugly girls attractive at all :| is there something wrong with me? I thought most guys felt the same way as me when it comes too ugly girls, I mean ugly face hot body works but ugly face ugly body body is a big no no for me.


Ka darag
What you laughing at kid?
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are

Post by Ka darag »

Xamud. wrote:
CoolPoisons wrote:
Xamud. wrote:Yeah I know some guys who are like you, they will bang anything that comes their way they don`t care about looks :down:

Me I have something called integrity hence why I stay away from ugly,fat and disgusting girls at all times :arrow:
Waryaa its in the human nature. Once U get that strong feeling, any girl will look hot but doesnt mean U gotta do it
I don`t know about that, I usually don`t find ugly girls attractive at all :| is there something wrong with me? I thought most guys felt the same way as me when it comes too ugly girls, I mean ugly face hot body works but ugly face ugly body body is a big no no for me.


Ka darag
What you laughing at kid?
you :|
Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13911
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:08 pm

Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are

Post by Executive »

Uff Coolposion you are disgusting wallahi :shock:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”