Page 1 of 1
Wikipedia..
Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:51 am
by Basra-
Re: Wikipedia..
Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:58 pm
by Basra-
I am offended that no one shares my happiness.

Re: Wikipedia..
Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:09 pm
by Dhaga Bacayl
Get lost fatty....no one cares!

Re: Wikipedia..
Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:30 pm
by Basra-
Dhaga
i am impressed that u r showing laughing emoticom. There days when u used to be extremely and viciously MAD at me. What changed?

Re: Wikipedia..
Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:34 pm
by Dhaga Bacayl
I was never MAD at you. I just dislike you, with passion.
Nothing changed!
Re: Wikipedia..
Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:40 pm
by suga_delic
any1 hu uses wiki is short of knowledge.

Re: Wikipedia..
Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:50 pm
by king of kismayo
Wikipedia is the greatest treat to the cohesion of the world population,it awakens the peasent and it threatens the old powers who had supremacy over knowledge and information
I say the whole internet is fitna, unregulated information in the hands of fools with non aristocratic background is counterproductive to me and mankind
we need a jim crow type system so that we can regulate information
Re: Wikipedia..
Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:52 pm
by nomadicwarlord
Exactly.
Basra- wrote:I just love it. I find myself reading one thing and suddenly reading a total different person who has association with my original search, and the search continue. Its remarkable i kid u not!
Only in Wikipedia, where I start reading about Samora Michel biography and end up reading about bukkake.
Re: Wikipedia..
Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:55 pm
by siren
Oh my God Basra, we keep having things in common...
I

Wikipedia....