Of course I will post more pictures from Hargeisa, Berbera and Hies and Mayt.
RW
Moderator: Moderators



WhatQueen_Arawello wrote:Are you stopping at Jigjiga? Most travellers to hargeisa pass through jigjiga is only 2 hrs drive to hargeisa by bus, the bus also stops at wajaale..there is tightened security checkpoints though. Good luck


Mahadsanid sxb. Araweelaa iga nixisay oo tidhi u diyaar garow xadka tog wajaale cadibaad iyo Ahmaar huuro weyn oo laaluush raba.CoolPoisons wrote:Rightwing safar wanaagsan sxb


LiQaaye_TDH wrote:Hayaay.. The Sea Man is finally going back homeInaader you better have $100.000 with you! dont ask why, you will find out when u get there!
Inaader you said you was gonna go past Burco, im more then 100% you gonna stop in Burco for 1 day or 2 watch!
Thanks bro.Siciid85 wrote:Safar Wanaagsan sxb.


For sure qabriga sheikh Isaxaq inaan soo siyaaranayo, buurtii daalo iyo beerihii Dayaxa intaba insha allah.The_Emperior5 wrote:My good friend Righwing ilahay ha ku nabbad geyoo. Make sure inad Sheikh isxaaq so ziyaaratiid. At maydh And make sure Inad xaafadaydii hargeisa ii so sasawirtiid![]()
![]()
Suldaan EMperior

Waaw Midhisho waaban ilawsanaa. waxaan ii saamaxayn waqtiga inaan Midhisho tago laakiinse,Wax waliba waxay ku xidhan yihiin sida xaalku markaa yahay esp weatherka.Siciid85 wrote:I can imagine rightwing swimming in Toga.

Is this guy Habar Jeclo horta, who signed his credentials?Rightwing wrote:On 29 march I will set off from home to my way to heathrow to Addiss ababa to Hargeisa and Berbera. At the end of my trip I want head my birth place Ceerigaabo. Sorry reer Burco I won't stop in Burco, orod ayaan ku dhaafayaa![]()
RW