Maakhiris evacuate from SOMALI net
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
-
grandpakhalif
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 30687
- Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:32 am
- Location: Darul Kufr
- Contact:
Maakhiris evacuate from SOMALI net
This site is for Somalis only we don't want maakhir refugees here, you and your cawrmale cousin oldenglish will be deported shortly to maakhirinet.com/forums.
- Cirwaaq
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6472
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:37 pm
- Location: Event Horizon periphery... HIILumination
Re: Maakhiris evacuate from SOMALI net
Deported Sounds like you are about to make them walk the blank of a pirate-ship har..har.
Conduct a DNA test first if they are somali deny Visa, if they are Baniyaal cross bred with dheg cas then one way ticket to Souther Yemen.
Conduct a DNA test first if they are somali deny Visa, if they are Baniyaal cross bred with dheg cas then one way ticket to Souther Yemen.
-
grandpakhalif
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 30687
- Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:32 am
- Location: Darul Kufr
- Contact:
Re: Maakhiris evacuate from SOMALI net
You are to lenient, they claim supremacy then let them be gone...Cirwaaq wrote:Deported Sounds like you are about to make them walk the blank of a pirate-ship har..har.
Conduct a DNA test first if they are somali deny Visa, if they are Baniyaal cross bred with dheg cas then one way ticket to Souther Yemen.
-
oldenglish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5673
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:57 am
- Location: The Kingdom of Maakhir Coast
Re: Maakhiris evacuate from SOMALI net
grandpakhalif wrote:This site is for Somalis only we don't want maakhir refugees here, you and your cawrmale cousin oldenglish will be deported shortly to maakhirinet.com/forums.
We gave you Islam, will you reject and return to waaqism
-
I, Caligula
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 9:48 pm
- Location: OM-G DIRTY SOMALIANS
Re: Maakhiris evacuate from SOMALI net
Without us, Somalinet would fall apart.you and your cawrmale cousin oldenglish will be deported shortly to maakhirinet.com/forums.
You need us, Somalian.
-
oldenglish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5673
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:57 am
- Location: The Kingdom of Maakhir Coast
Re: Maakhiris evacuate from SOMALI net
Ofcourse they need us, without us their would be no Somalia.
-
I, Caligula
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 9:48 pm
- Location: OM-G DIRTY SOMALIANS
Re: Maakhiris evacuate from SOMALI net
Somalian's are such silly little creatures.
I think I hear one rattling outside like a raccoon searching for measly bits of trash; I hope he doesn't steal my car.
I think I hear one rattling outside like a raccoon searching for measly bits of trash; I hope he doesn't steal my car.
-
oldenglish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5673
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:57 am
- Location: The Kingdom of Maakhir Coast
Re: Maakhiris evacuate from SOMALI net
OMG--- Somalians live near you
-
I, Caligula
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 9:48 pm
- Location: OM-G DIRTY SOMALIANS
Re: Maakhiris evacuate from SOMALI net
No, but they do sometimes wander away from their dull slums. You know what they say: "you never can trust an animal to stay in its pen".
Fortunately, my neighbors are quick to call the police.
Fortunately, my neighbors are quick to call the police.
-
oldenglish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5673
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:57 am
- Location: The Kingdom of Maakhir Coast
Re: Maakhiris evacuate from SOMALI net
I'd call the pow pows faster than a korean convinent store getting robbed by negros.
Whenever I see a Somali I cross the street if I'm walking on the same street
Whenever I see a Somali I cross the street if I'm walking on the same street
-
I, Caligula
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 9:48 pm
- Location: OM-G DIRTY SOMALIANS
Re: Maakhiris evacuate from SOMALI net
When I see a Somalian, I instinctively reach into my purse and pull out my pepper-spray.
-
oldenglish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5673
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:57 am
- Location: The Kingdom of Maakhir Coast
Re: Maakhiris evacuate from SOMALI net
I had a khat addict ask me for spare change 
- Cirwaaq
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6472
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:37 pm
- Location: Event Horizon periphery... HIILumination
Re: Maakhiris evacuate from SOMALI net
Makhayadole Union.
Stick to making tea
This is not palistine we wont even give you a bank or a stripe to rest on
Dheg cas lover union
Stick to making tea
This is not palistine we wont even give you a bank or a stripe to rest on
-
I, Caligula
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 9:48 pm
- Location: OM-G DIRTY SOMALIANS
Re: Maakhiris evacuate from SOMALI net
"Khat addict"?
We're talking about Somalians, not inebriated iidoor goats.
We're talking about Somalians, not inebriated iidoor goats.
-
oldenglish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5673
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:57 am
- Location: The Kingdom of Maakhir Coast
Re: Maakhiris evacuate from SOMALI net
I, Caligula wrote:"Khat addict"?
We're talking about Somalians, not inebriated iidoor goats.
Somalians chew green leafs
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 37 Replies
- 3090 Views
-
Last post by oldenglish
-
- 14 Replies
- 1857 Views
-
Last post by AwRastaale
-
- 19 Replies
- 1418 Views
-
Last post by AsadSL
-
- 3 Replies
- 673 Views
-
Last post by sheekh-Farax-zero
-
- 3 Replies
- 461 Views
-
Last post by Nomand
-
- 29 Replies
- 3159 Views
-
Last post by original dervish
-
- 21 Replies
- 2566 Views
-
Last post by gegiroor
-
- 4 Replies
- 679 Views
-
Last post by gurey25
-
- 4 Replies
- 607 Views
-
Last post by LobsterUnit
-
- 0 Replies
- 1389 Views
-
Last post by neocon_2007