I want Argentina to go down in flames
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
-
S-D-M
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5774
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:03 pm
- Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Re: I want Argentina to go down in flames
I usually don't get up this early, but I had to see Argentina lose. .....Go Germany.
1-0 ....so far
1-0 ....so far
Re: I want Argentina to go down in flames
Fock Germany. They killed 6 millions Jews.
Come on Argentina!
Come on Argentina!
Re: I want Argentina to go down in flames
I told you so...two nil....
- Cirwaaq
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6472
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:37 pm
- Location: Event Horizon periphery... HIILumination
Re: I want Argentina to go down in flames
0:3
Gers have this cup.
Gers have this cup.
-
ali military
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:45 am
Re: I want Argentina to go down in flames
germany are punishing argentine
- Cirwaaq
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6472
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:37 pm
- Location: Event Horizon periphery... HIILumination
Re: I want Argentina to go down in flames
0:4 discusting
Re: I want Argentina to go down in flames
Go home maradona....
- military-mind
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8508
- Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:49 am
- Location: Maxamed Farax mafraash
Re: I want Argentina to go down in flames


fck this world cup.. watch spain go out next to anti-football team
- Berke
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1499
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:40 pm
- Location: Saluda al campeón
Re: I want Argentina to go down in flames
The English wanted Argentina to avenge them. Hahahaha. 
- military-mind
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8508
- Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:49 am
- Location: Maxamed Farax mafraash
Re: I want Argentina to go down in flames
The English players would've murdered the Germans if Terry Didnt fck wayne bridges girlBerke wrote:The English wanted Argentina to avenge them. Hahahaha.
- DisplacedDiraac
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9711
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
- Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...
Re: I want Argentina to go down in flames
^^Actually No.
The shame isn't on England nomore.. At least they scored 2 goals against the Germans.
The shame isn't on England nomore.. At least they scored 2 goals against the Germans.
- military-mind
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8508
- Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:49 am
- Location: Maxamed Farax mafraash
Re: I want Argentina to go down in flames
^^Actually Yes.
Argentina have nothing to be ashamed of .. they tried to play football the way football should be played
England didnt even try to do anything lol
Argentina have nothing to be ashamed of .. they tried to play football the way football should be played
England didnt even try to do anything lol
- Ganjaweed
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1695
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:20 pm
- Location: Beyna As-saaqeyn Ummak
Re: I want Argentina to go down in flames
The key word being "tried" there. They didn't try sh!t, they failed miserably.military-mind wrote:^^Actually Yes.![]()
Argentina have nothing to be ashamed of .. they tried to play football the way football should be played![]()
England didnt even try to do anything lol
- DisplacedDiraac
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9711
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
- Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...
Re: I want Argentina to go down in flames
That comment wasn't directed at you.. it was aimed at the bloke above you.military-mind wrote:^^Actually Yes.![]()
Argentina have nothing to be ashamed of .. they tried to play football the way football should be played![]()
England didnt even try to do anything lol
Anyway.. Like you said Argentina *Tried*.. England never tried yet they scored against the Germans.
What does that tell us about the Argentians... waa Nothing but Crap.
P.s Urugury to Win.. if not Spain!
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 10 Replies
- 919 Views
-
Last post by Alphanumeric
-
- 2 Replies
- 643 Views
-
Last post by abodu
-
- 0 Replies
- 318 Views
-
Last post by MIndi_Ku_Cadayde
-
- 0 Replies
- 399 Views
-
Last post by tightrope
-
- 47 Replies
- 3718 Views
-
Last post by FHA1223
-
- 10 Replies
- 760 Views
-
Last post by Somalian_Boqor
-
- 12 Replies
- 847 Views
-
Last post by Combination_Lock
-
- 6 Replies
- 1029 Views
-
Last post by The_Patriot
-
- 3 Replies
- 968 Views
-
Last post by original dervish
-
- 7 Replies
- 909 Views
-
Last post by afisoone