Page 1 of 1
A man commits suicide in Ceelasha Biyaha IDP Camp
Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:52 pm
by Berke
Sad story.

Allah ha u naxariisto miskiinka. Sad way to go out, especially during Ramadan.
Link to full story.
Re: A man commits suicide in Ceelasha Biyaha IDP Camp
Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:03 pm
by Basra-
Berke
I wonder why does this story 'touch u' personally?

Re: A man commits suicide in Ceelasha Biyaha IDP Camp
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:58 am
by sexy-kitten
Bro, the nigga committed suicide! Do you know the consequences he'll face 6 feet under? All the snakes and shit?
I don't care how tough life gets, taking your own life is just cowardly and I doubt he'll get the naxariis that you're wishing upon him. It's on the Qur'an too if I'm not mistaking! I'm not one to guess what God is thinking but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that your buddy has just purchased himself a one way ticket to
hell.
If it counts, Allah yaxram as he was a fellow Muslim brother.

Re: A man commits suicide in Ceelasha Biyaha IDP Camp
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:41 am
by Somaliweyn
Lets not draw hasty conclusions and condemn the man without knowing the whole truth.
It could be murder instead of suicide as in the newsreport they said that the man was mentally in good shape.
Only allah knows, illahey ah u naxaristo in any case.
Re: A man commits suicide in Ceelasha Biyaha IDP Camp
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:58 am
by Basra-
Somaliweyn....

PLEASE.
In a way i think the man is brave and my hero. All of us have thought of killing ourselves but dont have the hutzba to do it. He did it, and my hats to him.

Re: A man commits suicide in Ceelasha Biyaha IDP Camp
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:13 pm
by sexy-kitten
Somaliweyn wrote:Lets not draw hasty conclusions and condemn the man without knowing the whole truth.
It could be murder instead of suicide as in the newsreport they said that the man was mentally in good shape.
Only allah knows, illahey ah u naxaristo in any case.
Like I said, if it's murder, Allah ha u naxariisto. If it was suicide, he won't get my mercy.
At the end of the day, Allah knows what happened to the man.
Re: A man commits suicide in Ceelasha Biyaha IDP Camp
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:21 pm
by IRONm@N
I would investigate it as a murder, because he doesn't fit the creteria of suicide. If he was a young man, college age, or emotionally unstable young woman living in the West, I may accept it, but a 50 yrl sane man in Somalia, is just too suspicious.
But than, living under constant war for 20yrs and living as IDP in your own country, is just depressing and undegnified, I could understand if ppl want to end it all.