Page 1 of 1

ceelasha biyaha ??

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:48 pm
by qoraxeey
what is that :?

have seen many people write it here


does it mean ghettos or something ??

Re: ceelasha biyaha ??

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:50 pm
by grandpakhalif
You don't know Ceelasha biyaha! And you claim to grow up in Xamar!

Re: ceelasha biyaha ??

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:51 pm
by udun
It is between Mogadishu and Afgooye where many refugees who left the fighting in Mogadishu went to in order to escape the fighting. The conditions are appalling and need our help and ducaa.

Re: ceelasha biyaha ??

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:54 pm
by qoraxeey
grandpakhalif wrote:You don't know Ceelasha biyaha! And you claim to grow up in Xamar!
:|

i left the place when i was 3 or 4

looooool

Re: ceelasha biyaha ??

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:54 pm
by qoraxeey
udun wrote:It is between Mogadishu and Afgooye where many refugees who left the fighting in Mogadishu went to in order to escape the fighting. The conditions are appalling and need our help and ducaa.
okey

May Allah help those people there. amin

Re: ceelasha biyaha ??

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:01 pm
by guhad122
The fact that you don't know where Ceelisha Biyaha is shows that your Booli-qaran-eating father didn't care much about southern Somalia and the city you were born. At age 4 I knew Ceelasha biyaha, Kuliyadii beeraha, Kuliyadaddii Lafoole, dugsigii sare ee beeraha afgoye and afgooye of course...I was taught and often driven around the beauty of Afgooye, shalanbood and the beautiful Jasiira beaches as child so that when I grow up I would love the land I was born and grew up....

Re: ceelasha biyaha ??

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:03 pm
by qoraxeey
guhad122 wrote:The fact that you don't know where Ceelisha Biyaha is shows that your Booli-qaran-eating father didn't care much about southern Somalia and the city you were born. At age 4 I knew Ceelasha biyaha, Kuliyadii beeraha, Kuliyadaddii Lafoole, dugsigii sare ee beeraha afgoye and afgooye of course...I was taught and often driven around the beauty of Afgooye, shalanbood and the beautiful Jasiira beaches as child so that when I grow up I would love the land I was born and grew up....

waryaa leave my father out of this :x :x

he was a good police men who help ppl


oh that place I know .. we lived there for a short while .. after the fleed xamar

Re: ceelasha biyaha ??

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:08 pm
by qoraxeey
btw guhad

its not like we talk about *ceelesha biyaha* everyday :|

Re: ceelasha biyaha ??

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:19 pm
by S-D-M
guhad122 wrote:The fact that you don't know where Ceelisha Biyaha is shows that your Booli-qaran-eating father didn't care much about southern Somalia and the city you were born. At age 4 I knew Ceelasha biyaha, Kuliyadii beeraha, Kuliyadaddii Lafoole, dugsigii sare ee beeraha afgoye and afgooye of course...I was taught and often driven around the beauty of Afgooye, shalanbood and the beautiful Jasiira beaches as child so that when I grow up I would love the land I was born and grew up....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

War anakaa belo aragnay. How is your Ilkayar chemotherapy going?
There was a great article about it in The New England Journal of Medicine.

Re: ceelasha biyaha ??

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:25 pm
by Shirib
Qoraxeey,

Ceelasha Biyaha is a district in Afgooye. Its right outside Xamar. A lot of the people who left Xamar are now holed up in Ceelasha Biyaha now because of all the fighting

Re: ceelasha biyaha ??

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:26 pm
by qoraxeey
ma saas ba

Re: ceelasha biyaha ??

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:29 pm
by Shirib
haa heey,

and oh yea, fighting might start there