So my husband just hired this cute african american gardner and he usually comes by the house to work on our yard an hour after hubby leaves for work. I have been day dreaming about him raping me for 2 weeks now and tomorrow I'm going to put on my cutest skirt with no panties and entice him to just take it, since most black men are prone to rape anyway, should make this easy. If he doesn't get the hint ill just tell him I want to get raped by a hung n1gger and if that still doesn't get it done ill threaten to call the cops and say he raped me. Either way, he has no choice but to ravish my pus sy . I'm excited and hopefully I'll get raped and have an exciting experience, ill keep you guys posted, wish me luck x0x0"
Some Women Enjoy Getting Raped?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Some Women Enjoy Getting Raped?
Via Advo from a Rape Forum
So my husband just hired this cute african american gardner and he usually comes by the house to work on our yard an hour after hubby leaves for work. I have been day dreaming about him raping me for 2 weeks now and tomorrow I'm going to put on my cutest skirt with no panties and entice him to just take it, since most black men are prone to rape anyway, should make this easy. If he doesn't get the hint ill just tell him I want to get raped by a hung n1gger and if that still doesn't get it done ill threaten to call the cops and say he raped me. Either way, he has no choice but to ravish my pus sy . I'm excited and hopefully I'll get raped and have an exciting experience, ill keep you guys posted, wish me luck x0x0"

So my husband just hired this cute african american gardner and he usually comes by the house to work on our yard an hour after hubby leaves for work. I have been day dreaming about him raping me for 2 weeks now and tomorrow I'm going to put on my cutest skirt with no panties and entice him to just take it, since most black men are prone to rape anyway, should make this easy. If he doesn't get the hint ill just tell him I want to get raped by a hung n1gger and if that still doesn't get it done ill threaten to call the cops and say he raped me. Either way, he has no choice but to ravish my pus sy . I'm excited and hopefully I'll get raped and have an exciting experience, ill keep you guys posted, wish me luck x0x0"
- BlackVelvet
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 23249
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
- Location: On Idman's mind
Re: Some Women Enjoy Getting Raped?
And the lesson is; don't leave your sexually frustrated nypho wife alone with the maintenance man
Poor gardener, rape me or else...Who does that
Poor gardener, rape me or else...Who does that
Re: Some Women Enjoy Getting Raped?
BlackVelvet wrote:And the lesson is; don't leave your sexually frustrated nypho wife alone with the maintenance man
Poor gardener, rape me or else...Who does that
Do You blame the Husband for not doing his job well enough, or do u think the "Wife's" a freak
To be honest though Cadaan Woman do dream about getting handled by madow men.
- BlackVelvet
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 23249
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
- Location: On Idman's mind
Re: Some Women Enjoy Getting Raped?
Oh she is a freak no question 
But then again if her husband was doing his job well enough she wouldn't be running after the 'hung' brotha now would she
But then again if her husband was doing his job well enough she wouldn't be running after the 'hung' brotha now would she
Re: Some Women Enjoy Getting Raped?
this section is a bloody joke 
Re: Some Women Enjoy Getting Raped?
BlackVelvet wrote:Oh she is a freak no question
But then again if her husband was doing his job well enough she wouldn't be running after the 'hung' brotha now would she
Well maybe He was trying, but She felt this Guy could break Her off more than Her Husband can
I think all girls have this inner freak, but this girl just put it out in the open
Re: Some Women Enjoy Getting Raped?
She has desires for the man and is fantasising about dirty rough sex with him, it is normal thoughts, but she has used the wrong word to describe her fantasy. Rape is unwanted and that is not the case here.
Re: Some Women Enjoy Getting Raped?
Leila25 wrote:She has desires for the man and is fantasising about dirty rough sex with him, it is normal thoughts, but she has used the wrong word to describe her fantasy. Rape is unwanted and that is not the case here.
The thing is though she didn't wanna give it to Him, She wanted Him to just come and take it.
Next time if a girl gives me signals she wants me, I might just take her, I hope I don't get charged with sexual assult
- HalfDzed
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 948
- Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:41 pm
- Location: If you cook 'em right - they're delicious!
Re: Some Women Enjoy Getting Raped?
Murax,
This reminds me of a study that was done a few years ago about women and sexuality. Apparently women don't want to be raped just by anyone. He must be someone they desire and know & trust (know will not physically harm them) or else, he will get charged with sexual assault. And its not actually rape as you and I know it, its more of....a 'forced sexual experience with a finer specimen of the male species'. The study listed a bunch of things women secretly fantasize about, but rarely ever discuss. It listed having a sexual encounter with a random stranger with no strings attached as their top priority, followed by rough sex with a domineering male whom they found attractive, then it was a manage-a-trois, etc. I can't remember the specifics, but it was conducted by a female sex therapist who was also a professor at some University here in the U.S.
Women have a highly developed & adaptive sub-concious, while men are stuck with a primitive one.
This reminds me of a study that was done a few years ago about women and sexuality. Apparently women don't want to be raped just by anyone. He must be someone they desire and know & trust (know will not physically harm them) or else, he will get charged with sexual assault. And its not actually rape as you and I know it, its more of....a 'forced sexual experience with a finer specimen of the male species'. The study listed a bunch of things women secretly fantasize about, but rarely ever discuss. It listed having a sexual encounter with a random stranger with no strings attached as their top priority, followed by rough sex with a domineering male whom they found attractive, then it was a manage-a-trois, etc. I can't remember the specifics, but it was conducted by a female sex therapist who was also a professor at some University here in the U.S.
Women have a highly developed & adaptive sub-concious, while men are stuck with a primitive one.
- BlackVelvet
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 23249
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
- Location: On Idman's mind
Re: Some Women Enjoy Getting Raped?
^^ Oh come off it, how many women took part in the study and are the kind of women who were in contact with a sex therapist, in the first place, a fair representation of all women?

So it's all girls now eh? I say you just worry about what your wife likes before she jumps the gardenerMurax wrote: Well maybe He was trying, but She felt this Guy could break Her off more than Her Husband can
I think all girls have this inner freak, but this girl just put it out in the open
Re: Some Women Enjoy Getting Raped?
Half Dazed,
Wow, thats just crazy, so this is actually proven
BV,
Don't worry about my Wife, I got somethin for Her
But I just never had a clue about all You girls wild fantasies, theres even been a study about it
Wow, thats just crazy, so this is actually proven
BV,
Don't worry about my Wife, I got somethin for Her
But I just never had a clue about all You girls wild fantasies, theres even been a study about it
- SultanOrder
- Posts: 21695
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:10 pm
- Location: Peace!
Re: Some Women Enjoy Getting Raped?
Re: Some Women Enjoy Getting Raped?
^
Murux, have u read "secret garden" by nancy friday? arguably the most shocking raped and sexual fantasies ever envisioned by the opposite sex.
Murux, have u read "secret garden" by nancy friday? arguably the most shocking raped and sexual fantasies ever envisioned by the opposite sex.
Re: Some Women Enjoy Getting Raped?
Advo wrote:^![]()
Murux, have u read "secret garden" by nancy friday? arguably the most shocking raped and sexual fantasies ever envisioned by the opposite sex.
Sounds like a great read. Will check it out next time I'm in Barnes&Noble
Thanks for the enlightenment. "No means No" was a lie this whole time. Its really No means Yes
- BlackVelvet
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 23249
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
- Location: On Idman's mind
Re: Some Women Enjoy Getting Raped?
You are a moron 
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 37 Replies
- 2134 Views
-
Last post by Hoowle
-
- 3 Replies
- 840 Views
-
Last post by Aemon85
-
- 13 Replies
- 1356 Views
-
Last post by Voltage
-
- 6 Replies
- 762 Views
-
Last post by Tuushi
-
- 23 Replies
- 2549 Views
-
Last post by northeast
-
- 2 Replies
- 626 Views
-
Last post by Lacageylacag
-
- 30 Replies
- 2491 Views
-
Last post by hipsterrunoff
-
- 1 Replies
- 472 Views
-
Last post by Salahuddiin
-
- 3 Replies
- 1450 Views
-
Last post by zaahidun