I blame the Poverty and the Parents

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
hanad_mn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2595
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:33 pm

I blame the Poverty and the Parents

Post by hanad_mn »

so many somali kids went on a stray this decade. Just because their parent were poor by trying to send money to african and ended up living in a poor neighbourhood like cedar towers and south Minneapolis. Their Kids grew up with african american kids, mexican kids and any low income communities.

Kids always do what they see others doing. that is , if they see other kids smoking crack, then they do smoke too. I hope the next decade would be better. Somalis would realize that their kids is more important to them than the relatives they are supporting in africa. They need to move to the surbabs to live with the middle class neighbourhood and let the kids grew up with children of reasonable people in a safe neighbourhood. we have more than 300 somali kids in Minnesota Jails alone and they keep adding up maalin kasto.

Poverty means few educated kids and more kids in jail.
User avatar
qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20485
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:37 pm
Location: Im special

Re: I blame the Poverty and the Parents

Post by qoraxeey »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :down:
Bamaarn
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:08 am
Location: Nick retired

Re: I blame the Poverty and the Parents

Post by Bamaarn »

hanad_mn, I wonder why a study/research of the problems and recommendations for solution haven't been conducted? I think you yourself can do that.
SomeGuy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 578
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: God Knows Where

Re: I blame the Poverty and the Parents

Post by SomeGuy »

Hanad_Mn,

That is excellent point of view!!. And I second it. Might be young generations will think differently but next decade won't change that much, i guess.


SomeGuy "problem avoided another one created"
hanad_mn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2595
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:33 pm

Re: I blame the Poverty and the Parents

Post by hanad_mn »

Good thinking guys. thanks,
union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9071
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Re: I blame the Poverty and the Parents

Post by union »

Plenty of people have grown up in poverty and have risen above it. Stop giving the miscreants excuses. They had access to peace, prosperity, and education in a leading nation, and they squandered it to occupy a cell with a three hundred pound black ape. They deserve every punishment that comes their way.

And the useless parents too have failed in their responsibly to instill proper values in their children. Now the shame of their shortcomings will smack them across the face when they see their children dragged before a magistrate in chains. You reap what you sow.
User avatar
GacanSareeye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1410
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:39 pm
Location: Minnogadishu

Re: I blame the Poverty and the Parents

Post by GacanSareeye »

hanad-mn, sxb yaa cedar iyo riverside kugu diray, the place is very pleasant, more kids in the vicinity go to school nowadays. did you know they are renovating cedar to the tune of 100 million dollars in the next year or so; bigger bathrooms, roads, utilities, services, and installing the most recent house equipments. no more baranbaro iyo kutaano, nigga. i hope after this installations, and you get a better breathing space, you will stop this qashin :lol:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”