Q for somali girls - come in if ur women

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
haxxor
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 973
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Q for somali girls - come in if ur women

Post by haxxor »

Question is:

Do you wear Hijab? Why? (If not), why not?
User avatar
MujahidAishah
Posts: 16994
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool

Re: Q for somali girls - come in if ur women

Post by MujahidAishah »

Yes because it my deen. I feel naked without it I could never walk outside without it I love my hiijabs it's like my make up everyone of them goes with an outfit basically it completes my life alhamduillah :D
User avatar
Mzbeautifull
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2547
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:01 am
Location: I SMELL FISH !

Re: Q for somali girls - come in if ur women

Post by Mzbeautifull »

waryaaa get out of here son .. Hijab .. ofcourse 8-)

Why I wear Hijab? .. I wear it because it's part of my religion and it has no burden on me..
waa easy Hijab is no biggie .. :mrgreen: ..


Image

Gosh I feel so ghetto today .. shout out to shaaaawty ;)
User avatar
soomaahan
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Re: Q for somali girls - come in if ur women

Post by soomaahan »

[youtube]T-ORarZNeJg&feature[/youtube]
User avatar
garoweboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8248
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:05 pm
Location: Puntland, #GGMU

Re: Q for somali girls - come in if ur women

Post by garoweboy »

Mzbeautifull wrote:waryaaa get out of here son .. Hijab .. ofcourse 8-)

Why I wear Hijab? .. I wear it because it's part of my religion and it has no burden on me..
waa easy Hijab is no biggie .. :mrgreen: ..


Image

Gosh I feel so ghetto today .. shout out to shaaaawty ;)
which one are you mizz 8-)
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”