I want to get marrried

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Kanada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:15 pm

I want to get marrried

Post by Kanada »

I am 19, I want to seriously get married in a years time. Other than financially how should I prepare for this endeavor?

I am lazy, extremely ill disciplined, and have issues with my ego( especially dealing with sisters). My self-confidence and self-esteem are lower than I would like them to be. I have had Doctor diagnosed ADD since i was a child and I maybe suffering from slight depression. I maybe slightly retarded but I have high aspirations inshallah.

Islam-wise i am okay. I memorized quran pretty young. I have decent knowledge of islam and continuously seek knowledge and try to better myself. I am learning arabic in my spare time. My goals in life are islamically motivated.

I am a pretty decent person with a few short comings that I am trying to fix.
User avatar
IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5122
Joined: Tue May 01, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Jannatul-Fardowsa
Contact:

Re: I want to get marrried

Post by IRONm@N »

how can you have ADD or be slightly retarded, when you memorize Quran at a young age ? if you memorize the quran by heart and know the translation you are a scientist and a mathematician.

you may be a little shy or socially awkard, but not retarded or ahave low self esteem.

go to the mosque and marry one of the good girls there.
Kanada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Re: I want to get marrried

Post by Kanada »

IRONm@N wrote:how can you have ADD or be slightly retarded, when you memorize Quran at a young age ? if you memorize the quran by heart and know the translation you are a scientist and a mathematician.

you may be a little shy or socially awkard, but not retarded or ahave low self esteem.

go to the mosque and marry one of the good girls there.
I was a machine in my younger years but the laziness and discipline issues started in my high-school years hanging with the wrong crowd. I am still recoving from ciyaal suuqnimo.
User avatar
IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5122
Joined: Tue May 01, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Jannatul-Fardowsa
Contact:

Re: I want to get marrried

Post by IRONm@N »

Kanada wrote:
IRONm@N wrote:how can you have ADD or be slightly retarded, when you memorize Quran at a young age ? if you memorize the quran by heart and know the translation you are a scientist and a mathematician.

you may be a little shy or socially awkard, but not retarded or ahave low self esteem.

go to the mosque and marry one of the good girls there.
I was a machine in my younger years but the laziness and discipline issues started in my high-school years hanging with the wrong crowd. I am still recoving from ciyaal suuqnimo.
well its good that you are thinking ahead and save yourself before its too late, you are only 21, but if you have waited until 25 or 30 it would have been much difficult.
User avatar
Ladyyonelove
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3841
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Re: I want to get marrried

Post by Ladyyonelove »

What's difficult about waiting until your 25 - 30? those are the good ages you should be around to get married
Kanada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Re: I want to get marrried

Post by Kanada »

IRONm@N wrote:
Kanada wrote:
IRONm@N wrote:how can you have ADD or be slightly retarded, when you memorize Quran at a young age ? if you memorize the quran by heart and know the translation you are a scientist and a mathematician.

you may be a little shy or socially awkard, but not retarded or ahave low self esteem.

go to the mosque and marry one of the good girls there.
I was a machine in my younger years but the laziness and discipline issues started in my high-school years hanging with the wrong crowd. I am still recoving from ciyaal suuqnimo.
well its good that you are thinking ahead and save yourself before its too late, you are only 21, but if you have waited until 25 or 30 it would have been much difficult.
I am 19 bro.

Also half the youth from my area are hafidh or have memorized a big chunk of the quraan. This attributed to an extremely efficient dugsi system(providing you start young) and to hard working mothers.
Scarletmoon1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1986
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:14 pm
Location: Boston

Re: I want to get marrried

Post by Scarletmoon1 »

At nighteen you should be pursing an education.Don't worry you have tons of time getting married.But, shouldn't be a prioity.If you are desperate then as your family and friends if they know any chicks.
User avatar
sarman
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 500
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:10 pm

Re: I want to get marrried

Post by sarman »

19 such a baby....why can't u practice with ur hand before u take the plunge :)
User avatar
SultanOrder
Posts: 21695
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Peace!

Re: I want to get marrried

Post by SultanOrder »

Good job bro, I'm also in the same mindset. :up:
User avatar
IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5122
Joined: Tue May 01, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Jannatul-Fardowsa
Contact:

Re: I want to get marrried

Post by IRONm@N »

Ladyyonelove wrote:What's difficult about waiting until your 25 - 30? those are the good ages you should be around to get married
well, the older you get, the harder it gets to get married, so its easier when young.
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”