Page 1 of 1
Gosh Dont you like WHITE PEOPLE, fighting WHITE PEOPLE?
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:12 pm
by Basra-
Re: Gosh Dont you like WHITE PEOPLE, fighting WHITE PEOPLE?
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:13 pm
by quark
dont watch that fox propaganda, switch to msnbc sis

Re: Gosh Dont you like WHITE PEOPLE, fighting WHITE PEOPLE?
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:15 pm
by Basra-
quark
i love watching Oreilly on fox. he is interesting. its like watching a clown, a grown up boy with a short anger fuse.

I only watch msnbc on morning with joe--i dont like that lesbian racheal or the fired keith--they annoy me.(nor do i like hannity on fox, he double annoys me.dont start me on that chubby adorable gay glen beck) I am an independent. I change my mind alot. I cant say i am a demo or a republican.

Re: Gosh Dont you like WHITE PEOPLE, fighting WHITE PEOPLE?
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:23 pm
by quark
Basra- wrote:quark
i love watching Oreilly on fox. he is interesting. its like watching a clown, a grown up boy with a short anger fuse.

I only watch msnbc on morning with joe--i dont like that lesbian racheal or the fired keith--they annoy me.(nor do i like hannity on fox, he double annoys me.dont start me on that chubby adorable gay glen beck) I am an independent. I change my mind alot. I cant say i am a demo or a republican.

lesbo rachel is very smart

Re: Gosh Dont you like WHITE PEOPLE, fighting WHITE PEOPLE?
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:25 pm
by Basra-
quark
i know u have a lesbian crush on rachel.

Re: Gosh Dont you like WHITE PEOPLE, fighting WHITE PEOPLE?
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:31 pm
by Basra-