I love Dulbahante

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

User avatar
JolieFille
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 848
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:58 pm
Location: Denmark.

I love Dulbahante

Post by JolieFille »

You guys were always Wadani who protected Somalia, from the Darwish to Jalle Siyads government to fighthing aganist Somaliland aka Qudhmis may Allah bless Dulbahante for their patrotic job for the motherland :up: some tratiors get heart attack when they hear the name Dulbahante thats because you stand for Somali Nationalism and Islam :up:
all somalis, muslims, black people are proud to have Dulbahante among them :up: no other african tribe have suck history of SHARAF and braveness :up: I am Ogaden, but most of my friends are Dulbahante and I can say that I am proud to have people of that Quality as my fellow somalis. No other clan has such respect across the horn of Africa. :som: :rose:

Long live the lions of Dulbahante! and long live Somalia the home of Dulbahante. :clap:

:som: :som: :som: Thank you Dulbahante for liberating Somalia as Darwish and thank you for protecing Somalia in the 1970s and 1980s :clap: Dulbahante are the only clan who will never give me to the Habashi,and always supported ONLF :D
Thank you Sado Ali, Thanks General Ahmad Sulaymaan Abdullah :clap: :clap: :som: former vicepresident of Somalia and Dulbahante 8-)
User avatar
Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12897
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: Khaatumite soil.

Re: I love Dulbahante

Post by Babygirl- »

WELCOME :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
User avatar
JolieFille
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 848
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:58 pm
Location: Denmark.

Re: I love Dulbahante

Post by JolieFille »

Babygirl- wrote:WELCOME :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
Thank you my somali sister and my fellow Darood :clap: :clap: :som: :som:
samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4228
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:48 pm
Location: telling Siilaanyo's daughter ictiraaf bed time stories

Re: I love Dulbahante

Post by samadoon-waaxid »

Dhulbahante loves :heart: Jollie too inadeer,soo dhawow :) :rose:
User avatar
Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6609
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:56 pm
Location: Eiffel Tower

Re: I love Dulbahante

Post by Knight of Wisdom »

Jolie, you and I have met before and not a million years would I thought you'd be Dhulbahante. :lol:

Whether you are Dhulbahante or not, we welcome you in open hands. :up: :rose:
User avatar
JolieFille
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 848
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:58 pm
Location: Denmark.

Re: I love Dulbahante

Post by JolieFille »

samadoon-waaxid wrote:Dhulbahante loves :heart: Jollie too inadeer,soo dhawow :) :rose:
Thank you son of Darwish :rose:
User avatar
JolieFille
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 848
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:58 pm
Location: Denmark.

Re: I love Dulbahante

Post by JolieFille »

Knight of Wisdom wrote:Jolie, you and I have met before and not a million years would I thought you'd be Dhulbahante. :lol:

Whether you are Dhulbahante or not, we welcome you in open hands. :up: :rose:

I have never been to Canada before, I am Ogaden, I don't associate with transsexuals, and you are not Dulbahante, you could not even mention what you sub-clan was after barharsame :arrow:
User avatar
Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12897
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: Khaatumite soil.

Re: I love Dulbahante

Post by Babygirl- »

JolieFille wrote:
Knight of Wisdom wrote:Jolie, you and I have met before and not a million years would I thought you'd be Dhulbahante. :lol:

Whether you are Dhulbahante or not, we welcome you in open hands. :up: :rose:

I have never been to Canada before, I am Ogaden, I don't associate with transsexuals, and you are not Dulbahante , you could not even mention what you sub-clan was after barharsame :arrow:
:kiss: :kiss: :heart: :rose: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Barkhadd
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 993
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:05 am
Location: be good

Re: I love Dulbahante

Post by Barkhadd »

i think JoliFile is Babygirl and vice versa
User avatar
KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3930
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:21 pm
Location: Somalia

Re: I love Dulbahante

Post by KyrieJama »

Barkhadd wrote:i think JoliFile is Babygirl and vice versa
Warya babygirl afka ha laa soo gelin maraqaaga bay cabeeysa iska ilaali :mrgreen:
User avatar
udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9018
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: I love Dulbahante

Post by udun »

JolieFille wrote:
Knight of Wisdom wrote:Jolie, you and I have met before and not a million years would I thought you'd be Dhulbahante. :lol:

Whether you are Dhulbahante or not, we welcome you in open hands. :up: :rose:

I have never been to Canada before, I am Ogaden, I don't associate with transsexuals, and you are not Dulbahante, you could not even mention what you sub-clan was after barharsame :arrow:
:lol: :lol:

Wiilka ka yara dhin :lol: :lol:
samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4228
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:48 pm
Location: telling Siilaanyo's daughter ictiraaf bed time stories

Re: I love Dulbahante

Post by samadoon-waaxid »

JolieFille wrote:
Knight of Wisdom wrote:Jolie, you and I have met before and not a million years would I thought you'd be Dhulbahante. :lol:

Whether you are Dhulbahante or not, we welcome you in open hands. :up: :rose:

I have never been to Canada before, I am Ogaden, I don't associate with transsexuals, and you are not Dulbahante, you could not even mention what you sub-clan was after barharsame :arrow:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13911
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:08 pm

Re: I love Dulbahante

Post by Executive »

JolieFille wrote:
Knight of Wisdom wrote:Jolie, you and I have met before and not a million years would I thought you'd be Dhulbahante. :lol:

Whether you are Dhulbahante or not, we welcome you in open hands. :up: :rose:

I have never been to Canada before, I am Ogaden, I don't associate with transsexuals, and you are not Dulbahante, you could not even mention what you sub-clan was after barharsame :arrow:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10610
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: I love Dulbahante

Post by Rabshoole »

JolieFille wrote:
Knight of Wisdom wrote:Jolie, you and I have met before and not a million years would I thought you'd be Dhulbahante. :lol:

Whether you are Dhulbahante or not, we welcome you in open hands. :up: :rose:

I have never been to Canada before, I am Ogaden, I don't associate with transsexuals, and you are not Dulbahante, you could not even mention what you sub-clan was after barharsame :arrow:

What happened to being warsangli ma iloowday ??

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=278694&hilit=
User avatar
JolieFille
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 848
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:58 pm
Location: Denmark.

Re: I love Dulbahante

Post by JolieFille »

[quote="Rabshoole"][quote="JolieFille"][quote="Knight of Wisdom"]Jolie, you and I have met before and not a million years would I thought you'd be Dhulbahante. :lol:

Whether you are Dhulbahante or not, we welcome you in open hands. :up: :rose:[/quote]


I have never been to Canada before, [size=150][b]I am Ogaden,[/b][/size] I don't associate with transsexuals, and you are not Dulbahante, you could not even mention what you sub-clan was after barharsame :arrow:[/quote]


What happened to being warsangli ma iloowday ??

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=278694&hilit=[/quote]

IT WAS FUN TO BE WARSENGELI THAT DAY :clap: BUT I AM OGADEN :| and I am still Darood :roll:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Provinces - Sool”