Will Gedo forces attend Xamar conference
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
-
grandpakhalif
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 30687
- Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:32 am
- Location: Darul Kufr
- Contact:
Will Gedo forces attend Xamar conference
I was just wondering if they will attend the conference ?
- XimanJaale
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12577
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:15 am
- Location: Buulo Xubeey, Wadajir District
- Contact:
Re: Will Gedo forces attend Xamar conference
We are the lions of South Central Somalia, with our strong nationalism and man power we should restore law and order througout South Central Somalia. I congratulate the Sade of Central Somalia for liberating and dominating the central, and I congratulate the Sade of South Somalia for liberating and dominating the south. The Unity of Sade can restore law and order in Greater Somalia, let's continue with this path. I sense a wake up call has emerged since late 2010. Sade Unite equals the return of Somalia.grandpakhalif wrote:I was just wondering if they will attend the conference ?
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 6 Replies
- 1009 Views
-
Last post by original dervish
-
- 17 Replies
- 2668 Views
-
Last post by Thuganomics
-
- 77 Replies
- 7619 Views
-
Last post by AhlulbaytSoldier
-
- 1 Replies
- 789 Views
-
Last post by KingBlack
-
- 5 Replies
- 763 Views
-
Last post by Executive
-
- 37 Replies
- 3215 Views
-
Last post by original dervish
-
- 0 Replies
- 8 Views
-
Last post by Sheikh Mustafa
-
- 0 Replies
- 459 Views
-
Last post by Daanyeer
-
- 49 Replies
- 4747 Views
-
Last post by Murax
-
- 8 Replies
- 1016 Views
-
Last post by Hiiraan boy