11:30 AM and I just saw

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
FAH1223
webmaster
Posts: 33847
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
Contact:

11:30 AM and I just saw

Post by FAH1223 »

a man forced into a van against his will at a lightrail station in Baltimore in broad daylight. I keep trying to convince myself that it was a practical joke. wtf Baltimore :-O
User avatar
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 29214
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:33 pm
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: 11:30 AM and I just saw

Post by Voltage »

What the hell are you doing in the Oakland of the East anyways? Baltimore is a city I would never go to even if I had to. :shock: :lol:
User avatar
garowegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2442
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:09 am

Re: 11:30 AM and I just saw

Post by garowegal »

That's really creepy :shock: someone tried to force a 16 year old girl in some kind of van, yesterday in North Minneapolis, but she fought back.
User avatar
FAH1223
webmaster
Posts: 33847
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
Contact:

Re: 11:30 AM and I just saw

Post by FAH1223 »

Voltage wrote:What the hell are you doing in the Oakland of the East anyways? Baltimore is a city I would never go to even if I had to. :shock: :lol:
looking at some of the schools up there for grad school (UofB, UofMaryland in Baltimore) and this was in a good location too :lol: :down:
anonymousfaarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1987
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Re: 11:30 AM and I just saw

Post by anonymousfaarax »

.
Last edited by anonymousfaarax on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11300
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Re: 11:30 AM and I just saw

Post by sexy-kitten »

What? Lmfao... Call the cops!
User avatar
Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4005
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:36 pm
Location: Tres Puntos

Re: 11:30 AM and I just saw

Post by Cinque Mtume »

You should have noted the van's plate number and called the police. :down:
User avatar
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 29214
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:33 pm
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: 11:30 AM and I just saw

Post by Voltage »

Snitches get stitches.
User avatar
zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9937
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 am
Location: Agah, Arlee, Boowe, Gaw, Nooh.

Re: 11:30 AM and I just saw

Post by zingii »

Voltage wrote:Snitches get stitches.
not if you remain anonymous and dont devulge 411
about ur self when u place the call.

simply state what you saw and provide describtion
of the van and plate number then hang up whithout
getting to ur 411.
User avatar
Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12897
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: Khaatumite soil.

Re: 11:30 AM and I just saw

Post by Babygirl- »

Why didn't you call the police? what if it's real & he is killed?

You would want others to do something if that was you.
User avatar
FAH1223
webmaster
Posts: 33847
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
Contact:

Re: 11:30 AM and I just saw

Post by FAH1223 »

i was far away people, i was down the street and couldn't see tags. i wasn't gonna go back :-O
User avatar
zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9937
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 am
Location: Agah, Arlee, Boowe, Gaw, Nooh.

Re: 11:30 AM and I just saw

Post by zingii »

FAH1223 wrote:i was far away people, i was down the street and couldn't see tags. i wasn't gonna go back :-O
that could have been enough info for the cops.
User avatar
zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9937
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 am
Location: Agah, Arlee, Boowe, Gaw, Nooh.

Re: 11:30 AM and I just saw

Post by zingii »

:idea:
Babygirl- wrote:Why didn't you call the police? what if it's real & he is killed?

You would want others to do something if that was you.
dude is waiting for a reward money to be offered.
User avatar
Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4005
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:36 pm
Location: Tres Puntos

Re: 11:30 AM and I just saw

Post by Cinque Mtume »

No need to make excuses man, so you're one of those ppl that just stand there and do nothing

what if that guy was kidnapped by Gay predators and they're gonna gangrape him in an abandoned warehouse? His blood is on your hands
Image
User avatar
FAH1223
webmaster
Posts: 33847
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
Contact:

Re: 11:30 AM and I just saw

Post by FAH1223 »

ya'll watch The Wire?
Locked

Return to “General - General Discussions”