"I am a unionist"
"It is time you stop dividing yourself"
"There will be a federal integral Somalia"
Thats what the MP said to the seccecionists when he couldnt handle their 10000 questions
Start from 3:17
Moderator: Moderators


What??mudanenomad wrote:Well England is not quite a (South) Somalia is it ?f-king braindead moron, did you even think
![]()
![]()


Cirwaaq wrote:http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Main/Home.aspx
Haters masquerading as unionists should not watch this program it is painfull.

I saw the conference and nowhere did they mention Somaliland as indipendent of Somalia and would be recognised.Cirwaaq wrote:http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Main/Home.aspx
Haters masquerading as unionists should not watch this program it is painfull.


Coeus wrote:I saw the conference and nowhere did they mention Somaliland as indipendent of Somalia and would be recognised.Cirwaaq wrote:http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Main/Home.aspx
Haters masquerading as unionists should not watch this program it is painfull.
Stop calling me a hater and just realise that im just reporting the truth,straight out of the Mps mouth![]()

Whatever you say,continue on your path seccecionistCirwaaq wrote:Khalid Somaliland's independence is not a threat to somaliweyn specially considering the current state of the horn of africa. Independent Somaliland will be far better for all somalis from the ogadeens to Sijus to koonfurians.
Coeus wrote:I saw the conference and nowhere did they mention Somaliland as indipendent of Somalia and would be recognised.Cirwaaq wrote:http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Main/Home.aspx
Haters masquerading as unionists should not watch this program it is painfull.
Stop calling me a hater and just realise that im just reporting the truth,straight out of the Mps mouth![]()
Mutual respect and appreciation of all somalis with differing perspectives![]()
You are a Hater on both SLand and Pland


Yeah i noticed it too,they know all clanseyes-only wrote:Doesn't get clearer than that, does it. I've noticed that as the years go by, foreigners are getting more and more clued up when it comes to Somali issues. They've become so well informed about our clan issues that you really can't fool them anymore.

Imagine them hearing from their former Colonial officer, you are not my slave anymore eydoorgrandpakhalif wrote:DAMN, BRITISH GUY SAID I'M A UNIONIST