There was a random Youtube clip I was watching once where a kid was playing with a model tractor and this song was playing on the background. Liked it ever since.
Fell in Love With This Country Song ..
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- Twist
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12420
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
- Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom
Fell in Love With This Country Song ..
.. out of the blue.
There was a random Youtube clip I was watching once where a kid was playing with a model tractor and this song was playing on the background. Liked it ever since.
There was a random Youtube clip I was watching once where a kid was playing with a model tractor and this song was playing on the background. Liked it ever since.
- abdisamad3
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12628
- Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:18 am
- Location: Kismayo
Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..
twist you redneck. 
- Twist
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12420
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
- Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom
Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..
- abdisamad3
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12628
- Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:18 am
- Location: Kismayo
Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..
Twist the ausies are such rednecks even their blacks are rednecks..
No normal nigga listen to that redneck music sxb.
No normal nigga listen to that redneck music sxb.
- Twist
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12420
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
- Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom
Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..
I hardly listen to Western (non Somali) music but every now and then there's one I like, regardless of its genre. 
- Keyblade
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:01 am
- Location: I don't mean to dwell, but I can't help myself.
Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..
In that case, how's about I introduce you to some heavy metalTwist wrote:I hardly listen to Western (non Somali) music but every now and then there's one I like, regardless of its genre.
- Twist
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12420
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
- Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom
Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..
Heavy metal?
I enjoy my "Liilalaw liilalaw law"!
I enjoy my "Liilalaw liilalaw law"!
- abdisamad3
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12628
- Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:18 am
- Location: Kismayo
Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..
Twist try this sxb.
- Twist
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12420
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
- Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom
Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..
Nah, that doesn't do for me. May Alpha would like that! 
- Keyblade
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:01 am
- Location: I don't mean to dwell, but I can't help myself.
Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..
Waxaasi iska daa
-
Beans
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:58 pm
- Location: Where squirrels cross the road freely
Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..
I am tempted to psycho analyse this like for the song.
- Twist
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12420
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
- Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom
Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..
- VeiledGarbasar
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1731
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:20 pm
- Location: Haa iga maajin Maxaa Janaqow
Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..
Maybe he wants to take you to baadiyaha?Beans wrote:I am tempted to psycho analyse this like for the song.
Is that a no or yes from you....bal taas lee noo sheeg.
- Twist
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12420
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm
- Location: In your neighbors' lawn, stalkin' your mom
Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..
I think the psycho-analyzer is being psycho-analyzed! Go Veiled! 
-
Beans
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:58 pm
- Location: Where squirrels cross the road freely
Re: Fell in Love With This Country Song ..
If i start it,maanta oo dhan ayaan mesha joogi.Twist wrote:I think the psycho-analyzer is being psycho-analyzed! Go Veiled!
Survival style? Waxaan ahay caasho microwave iyo coffee u baratey,miyi makaankey ma aha.VeiledGarbasar wrote:Maybe he wants to take you to baadiyaha?Beans wrote:I am tempted to psycho analyse this like for the song.
Is that a no or yes from you....bal taas lee noo sheeg.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 901 Views
-
Last post by SunFromNorth
-
- 22 Replies
- 2538 Views
-
Last post by QuantumSatis
-
- 16 Replies
- 2034 Views
-
Last post by Rooble90
-
- 0 Replies
- 1068 Views
-
Last post by SheikhOnDeRun
-
- 7 Replies
- 1010 Views
-
Last post by sahal80
-
- 9 Replies
- 1175 Views
-
Last post by Qaarxiye
-
- 3 Replies
- 759 Views
-
Last post by xamari_gash
-
- 36 Replies
- 2776 Views
-
Last post by muktaar
-
- 55 Replies
- 4968 Views
-
Last post by SiennaEarth
-
- 0 Replies
- 457 Views
-
Last post by sahal80