Page 1 of 2

Ceelasha Biyaha pics

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:11 am
by TheblueNwhite
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Ceelasha Biyaha pics

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:14 am
by TheblueNwhite
Image

Re: Ceelasha Biyaha pics

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:20 am
by FaraxZeroIncome
The biggest Hawiye achievement is turning a refugee camp into a deegaan. :lol: :lol: :lol: :up:

God bless you. :rose: :som:

Re: Ceelasha Biyaha pics

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:23 am
by TheblueNwhite
Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Ceelasha Biyaha pics

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:33 am
by TheblueNwhite
Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Ceelasha Biyaha pics

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:39 am
by Murax
Wtf, is this really Ceelasha Biyaha?

If it is I must say I'm shocked. From everything I've read I thought it was a mass refugee camp but the place actually looks really nice.

Re: Ceelasha Biyaha pics

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:52 am
by AhlulbaytSoldier
Cayr turns desert into little city. :up:

Re: Ceelasha Biyaha pics

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:44 am
by The_Patriot
HutuKing01 wrote:Cayr turns desert into little city. :up:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Ceelasha Biyaha pics

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:46 am
by Nomand
looks nice :up:

Re: Ceelasha Biyaha pics

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:55 am
by The_Emperior5
Murax wrote:Wtf, is this really Ceelasha Biyaha?

If it is I must say I'm shocked. From everything I've read I thought it was a mass refugee camp but the place actually looks really nice.

People were living there since 2006 since the invasion of Ethiopia since than the whole place was rebuild markets opened houses constructed.

Good on them :up:

Re: Ceelasha Biyaha pics

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:07 pm
by Rabshoole
:up: :som:

Re: Ceelasha Biyaha pics

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:57 am
by BlackVelvet
Free at last, thank God almighty we are free at last


ps Place looks decent :up:

HutuKing01 wrote:Cayr turns desert into little city. :up:
:lol: :lol:

Re: Ceelasha Biyaha pics

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:42 pm
by AbdiWahab252
Going to look up the family plots and kick out the illegal occupiers.

Re: Ceelasha Biyaha pics

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:29 am
by Murax
AbdiWahab252 wrote:Going to look up the family plots and kick out the illegal occupiers.

A Hawiye talking about illegal occupiers :lol:

Re: Ceelasha Biyaha pics

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:33 am
by TheblueNwhite
Boonville is that way. :arrow: