WTF is this real? There's hope for caligaab.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Areesa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2649
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

WTF is this real? There's hope for caligaab.

Post by Areesa »

This is a Canadian singer and his Girlfriend.

Image
Image
Image


I can never be attracted to a guy shorter than me. I'm 5'6, And I only go for 6'2 and above.
User avatar
SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2403
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:46 pm
Location: Usra

Re: WTF is this real? There's hope for caligaab.

Post by SelfD »

But look at her heels..she aint that tall.

Do farax really want a girl taller than them??
Last edited by SelfD on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Areesa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2649
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

Re: WTF is this real? There's hope for caligaab.

Post by Areesa »

SelfDiscovery wrote:Do farax want a girl taller than them??
I know a farax who is 5'5 and his chick is 6'0. It's quite funny when I see them together lmfao.
User avatar
SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2403
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:46 pm
Location: Usra

Re: WTF is this real? There's hope for caligaab.

Post by SelfD »

Areesa wrote:
SelfDiscovery wrote:Do farax want a girl taller than them??
I know a farax who is 5'5 and his chick is 6'0. It's quite funny when I see them together lmfao.

Ah well, as long as their happy.
User avatar
Areesa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2649
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

Re: WTF is this real? There's hope for caligaab.

Post by Areesa »

Do you like tall guys?
User avatar
SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2403
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:46 pm
Location: Usra

Re: WTF is this real? There's hope for caligaab.

Post by SelfD »

Areesa wrote:Do you like tall guys?

umm just taller than me..other than that couldnt really careless.
User avatar
Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5648
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:42 am
Location: Sanaagachusetts , USA

Re: WTF is this real? There's hope for caligaab.

Post by Garaad_LQ »

Image


without his fame and money , i bet she will never consider him ,ee Caligaab niyada ha u dhisin :lol:
AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20301
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:50 am
Location: Persian Empire

Re: WTF is this real? There's hope for caligaab.

Post by AhlulbaytSoldier »

Girls above 6.3 are freaking hot :diddy:
User avatar
BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4196
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Re: WTF is this real? There's hope for caligaab.

Post by BlackRain »

HutuKing01 wrote:Girls above 6.3 are freaking hot :diddy:
Not untill you sleep with one of them. Hella un-athletic
User avatar
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10587
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: WTF is this real? There's hope for caligaab.

Post by Adali »

Areesa wrote:
I can never be attracted to a guy shorter than me. I'm 5'6, And I only go for 6'2 and above.
why are you even complaining, you silly midget. :|
User avatar
Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5648
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:42 am
Location: Sanaagachusetts , USA

Re: WTF is this real? There's hope for caligaab.

Post by Garaad_LQ »

Adali wrote:
Areesa wrote:
I can never be attracted to a guy shorter than me. I'm 5'6, And I only go for 6'2 and above.
why are you even complaining, you silly midget. :|
lol :dead:
User avatar
MujahidAishah
Posts: 16994
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool

Re: WTF is this real? There's hope for caligaab.

Post by MujahidAishah »

Adali wrote:
Areesa wrote:
I can never be attracted to a guy shorter than me. I'm 5'6, And I only go for 6'2 and above.
why are you even complaining, you silly midget. :|
OH SHIT!!! :lol: :lol: :deadrose:
User avatar
Areesa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2649
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

Re: WTF is this real? There's hope for caligaab.

Post by Areesa »

Adali wrote:
Areesa wrote:
I can never be attracted to a guy shorter than me. I'm 5'6, And I only go for 6'2 and above.
why are you even complaining, you silly midget. :|
**Sigh**

I see you're still yearning for my attention. All I know is I'm taller than you, so how the hell am I a midget?
DayaxJeclee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2598
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:11 am
Location: Kr

Re: WTF is this real? There's hope for caligaab.

Post by DayaxJeclee »

Sanbac kasto sidii diqsi xaar arkey maxaas areesa ugu soo shamuumaan.


Areesa, bella :rose:,
User avatar
Areesa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2649
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

Re: WTF is this real? There's hope for caligaab.

Post by Areesa »

SareedoXareedo wrote:Sanbac kasto sidii diqsi xaar arkey maxaas areesa ugu soo shamuumaan.


Areesa, bella :rose:,
Stupidity comes in all shapes and sizes, hala yabiin habibiti.

Thank you. :rose:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”