



Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators









I never said she was ugly damnit. Since when did being a full Somali become ugly?Lillaahiya wrote:You guys are haters. She's cute!


She is full Somali. I know the other one too through family connections and I think she is full Somali too. Looking Somali is not ugly beebleAreesa wrote:I never said she was ugly damnit. Since when did being a full Somali become ugly?Lillaahiya wrote:You guys are haters. She's cute!

As if you can do better. HA.Colonel wrote:Not my type.

Where is this hostility coming from my Kablalax cousin?Areesa wrote:As if you can do better. HA.Colonel wrote:Not my type.
Like imam ali said a person who doeasnt know that he/she doesn't know lolFey wrote:1. Oriental. That word I don't think it means what you think it means.
2. Why are you posting pictures of pretty wimminz in this peanut gallery?


"Oriental" is an archaic term; perhaps it denoted 'cosmopolitanism' in the 1800s, but it's considered to be fairly racist within the modern world.sahal80 wrote:Like imam ali said a person who doeasnt know that he/she doesn't know lolFey wrote:1. Oriental. That word I don't think it means what you think it means.
2. Why are you posting pictures of pretty wimminz in this peanut gallery?
You guys who born in the west aren't cosmoplitan and suffer from cultural illiteracy. Secondly your black-mannered and from a low classes that are stupid people.
Let me explain to you. Oriental beauty means jamaal sharqi, a far east beauty.