Page 1 of 2

Shut down Political Section.

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:11 pm
by The`Republic
What a cesspool of ignorance and degeneracy this section has becom. HAG, some groups are not Somali, Irirism, hyper proliferated tribal thinking. I mean it is just plain retarded.

One could say I am original tribal connoisseur here. I would argu kine was for different reasons and legitimate. Hassan Shikh is my president, I have said more than once HAG is a boogeyman som Daroods are using, I respect th Somalinimo and dignity of all especially the least of these lik Madhiban amd Bantu, etc.

What has been engineereed here the last couple of months is really just pathetic and tasteless.

Re: Shut down Political Section.

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:17 pm
by Kafkaesque
But you are one of them. I predict that you will continue on your path.

Re: Shut down Political Section.

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:22 pm
by Advo
The most depressing thing is many non-members get their news from here without really knowing the ill intention of the poster. A friend of mine was discussing politics with a group of us and using one of Hutukings topics to justify his anti-hawiye stance, I asked him where he heard it from and said he read it online, remind u this guy doesn't really follow politics like that.

:snoop:

Re: Shut down Political Section.

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:50 pm
by CaliBurco
As astonishing as this sounds, I agree. What I see there is really rather pathetic.

We either need to shut this place down and get rid of the rookie peasants or we need a complete revamp pf this section.
If it's the latter, then please Voltage..............lead us :lol:

Re: Shut down Political Section.

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:09 pm
by Transformer
Shut the fuck up!

Re: Shut down Political Section.

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:14 pm
by original dervish
:up:

Re: Shut down Political Section.

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:19 pm
by The_Patriot
The Irony is this lad and his cronies are against talking ill of hutus or to be precise HAG. Yet you will see him engaged in heated arguements about SL/Isaaq etc.

Voltage et al Iidoorka amaanka sii. Secondly if the PM was non Marexan everyonr in this sight knows you would have been the leading opposition against HAG. This site would have been damped with a heap of Your critisms against qoslaaye.I think its high time you visited your optician who would correct your vision that has always blurred your judgement with Qabilsm.

Re: Shut down Political Section.

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:25 pm
by Advo
^You and saciid the most sickest individuals on snet.

Re: Shut down Political Section.

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:44 pm
by The_Patriot
Advo wrote:^You and saciid the most sickest individuals on snet.
I do beleive you are one of the sickest qabileyste in this forum who tries to hide behind humor and acting cool.

lads like you are multi faced, conniving hypocrites. Dont expect me to rub your shoulders when you exhibit all symptoms of muriyanism.

Being Ilkoyar does not necessary mean you are above the law.

Re: Shut down Political Section.

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:21 pm
by Siciid85
The_Patriot wrote:
Advo wrote:^You and saciid the most sickest individuals on snet.
I do beleive you are one of the sickest qabileyste in this forum who tries to hide behind humor and acting cool.

lads like you are multi faced, conniving hypocrites.

I don't usually find myself agreeing with a Cagdheer individual, but this I agree. :up:


Fake people :down:

Re: Shut down Political Section.

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:29 pm
by oxymoron
:mindblown:

Voltage believes HAG will save him, the way JVA saved him. But reality will be spoken here on Somalinet political forum, no matter how ugly the political reality in Somalia gets.

Re: Shut down Political Section.

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:10 am
by gurey25
The_Patriot wrote:The Irony is this lad and his cronies are against talking ill of hutus or to be precise HAG. Yet you will see him engaged in heated arguements about SL/Isaaq etc.

Voltage et al Iidoorka amaanka sii. Secondly if the PM was non Marexan everyonr in this sight knows you would have been the leading opposition against HAG. This site would have been damped with a heap of Your critisms against qoslaaye.I think its high time you visited your optician who would correct your vision that has always blurred your judgement with Qabilsm.
What i find disgusting the need to hide his qabiliism, behind things like nationalism, and some like starkast using religion astakhfurula.

be honest we are all qabilists, once voltage admits this he can move on and control his virulent qabilism.

Re: Shut down Political Section.

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:51 am
by grandpakhalif
gurey is right, healthy tribalism is good for the soul...

Re: Shut down Political Section.

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:25 am
by original dervish
We are all Somali`s and know each other.
Qabilism affects us all.

Just stand up and tell the group.."I`m a qabilist".

Re: Shut down Political Section.

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:25 am
by original dervish
We are all Somali`s and know each other.
Qabilism affects us all.

Just stand up and tell the group.."I`m a qabilist".