Seriously is she half Italian half somali
she looks way darker than a darker somali. I am shocked.
btw google her I cant put her pic on here as im using a new phone ( I dont know how to lol)
dacia valent
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- BigRedBook
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 338
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:04 pm
Re: dacia valent
You need to see past the colour and look at her Caucasian aesthetics. She is a white woman dipped in chocolate and you should be proud of the fact that she is darker than dark Somalis. It might have been a mutations, as we all know, all Somalis are blonde and blue eyed. If you look at her bald head, you will see that it resembles the heads of bald European men. Surely this is prove enough that we are Europeans dipped in chocolate. Some of us dipped in dark chocolate.
- Hodan94
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4931
- Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:16 pm
- Location: cirka iyo dhulka dhexdooda.
Re: dacia valent
BigRedBook wrote:You need to see past the colour and look at her Caucasian aesthetics. She is a white woman dipped in chocolate and you should be proud of the fact that she is darker than dark Somalis. It might have been a mutations, as we all know, all Somalis are blonde and blue eyed. If you look at her bald head, you will see that it resembles the heads of bald European men. Surely this is prove enough that we are Europeans dipped in chocolate. Some of us dipped in dark chocolate.
- BigRedBook
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 338
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:04 pm
Re: dacia valent
You know how girls fish for comments by saying dumb things and/or self-deprecating? Is this one of those things? Are you indirectly telling us that you are gabadh oo cad ah, aan jareer ahayn?
- Hodan94
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4931
- Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:16 pm
- Location: cirka iyo dhulka dhexdooda.
Re: dacia valent
Did u see me write about how good looking I am?
its not a bout looks. I just came across that women and couldnt believe she was mixed race. Nothing wrong with that.
I posted this thread so that I can find out more info about her that ppl here on snet know.
and to also show tthe somali's here that a mix raced person doesnt always look light as ppl here assume.
its not a bout looks. I just came across that women and couldnt believe she was mixed race. Nothing wrong with that.
I posted this thread so that I can find out more info about her that ppl here on snet know.
and to also show tthe somali's here that a mix raced person doesnt always look light as ppl here assume.
- BigRedBook
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 338
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:04 pm
Re: dacia valent
No, you did not write about how good looking you are, hence why I said "indirectly". Anyway, good luck on your mission.