Page 1 of 1
True Love
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:38 am
by AbdiJohnson
She's a good lady
I am,
Abdi "Where are the real women at" Johnson
Re: True Love
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:45 am
by BlackVelvet
The way he's looking at her
I am Jasmine "It goes both ways" 6
Re: True Love
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:46 am
by GeoSeven

we have to first make sure he didn't win the lotto or isn't heir to a fairly large estate

Re: True Love
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:48 am
by BlackVelvet
^^

Re: True Love
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:50 am
by AbkoowDhiblaawe
Re: True Love
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:55 am
by AbdiJohnson
She is part of the 1% of females who marry out of love. She reminds me of me. Loyal
The other 99% of females marry for survival and attention. I recently met a girl who said I won't marry a man if he doesn't have a nice car or house.
I nominate her woman of the year for standing by her crippled husband
I always say if a woman cant wipe her man after he went to the washroom, then she isnt in love with him and he must leave her immediately
Statistics show men fall in love faster than females, on the third date whereas females fall in "love" on the 8th date but she only falls in love when she realizes his pay. She only loves his wallet
I am,
Abdi "Men are rising up against the loveless females" Johnson
Re: True Love
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:08 pm
by Cherine
Did he meet with an accident or something? I dunno but I think she knew him before he became severely disabled.
Ilaahay ha ubarakeeyo amiin.

Re: True Love
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:49 pm
by SultanOrder
That guy was born like that, you can tell by the way his body is. She's beautiful too.
Re: True Love
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:03 pm
by DisplacedDiraac
I know plenty of Somali women who have married men with disabilities.. I'm yet to see a Somali man who has though..
Re: True Love
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:38 pm
by Rockstar
Abomination. Are their kids going to be crippled as well?
Re: True Love
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:30 pm
by Basra-

His face is tolerably handsome, but I don't like his hands. His fingers are NOT manly. And the posture in which his legs is placed is another story. IStaqfururlaah, You will NOT have me caught RED handed talking bad about the disable. For the union, Mashalaaah. (LOVE had nothing to do with is it macaanto)

Re: True Love
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:53 pm
by AgentOfChaos
They see him rolling, they hating.......
Re: True Love
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:25 pm
by XALIMOZ
Good for them! I think it's very hard to marry a disabled person because you can't have kids with them, and if you do your kids are more likely to have the same health condition.
Re: True Love
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:19 pm
by LeJusticier
Abdi Johnson I hope you are right and this is true love. If this is true!! god bless the bride.
Le justicier
Re: True Love
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:07 am
by SavySallySupersedes
Personally, I don't know if I could marry someone with a physical disability. If he was deaf/hard of hearing or blind/hard of vision, I would be very receptive. However, Allah knows best. I've heard of stories where people become disabled after an accident. You just never know.