Page 1 of 1

FEEL GOOD MUSIC!

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:13 pm
by Basra-
I get up, I put on the loud Iphone stereo, go to the restroom, and begin to rock this music while a brush my teeth! :stylin:




Re: FEEL GOOD MUSIC!

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:19 pm
by Adali
Makes you look forward to the mundane tasks ahead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hJf4ZffkoI

Re: FEEL GOOD MUSIC!

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:37 pm
by Basra-
Adali@loool


That's cute. :) But I would NOT listen to Mozart # at 7 o'clock in the morning. That one u posted is suited for evenings like 7 pm, where u have candles on, your pajamas on and u just had shower, smelling of nothing but your spring soap, and your night lotion. Hhhmmmmm freedom!



PS a lil gossip--Did u know when Mozart was 7, his family visited Maries imperial royal estate, he was made to perform for the Austrian Empress- the mother of Queen Marie Antoinette? He fell in love with her then. lool So lovely life they lived, those people didn't they? (while our ancestors were concocting tales of an arab climbing a tree and tricking the hawiyes, these fine, sophisticate breeds where encouraging the mastery of Mozart and pampering a future French queen) :stylin:

Re: FEEL GOOD MUSIC!

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:41 pm
by Hodan94


I LOVE PANDA..!!!

Re: FEEL GOOD MUSIC!

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:50 pm
by Basra-
Hodan

That's such a cute voice. If she could only lose weight, she wont have to wear a 'single' bling bling neck lace. :D

Re: FEEL GOOD MUSIC!

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:53 pm
by Adali
^not a single racist remark, well done Basra, this suits you better, shaxshax baa tahay. :lol:

Re: FEEL GOOD MUSIC!

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:57 pm
by Basra-
:? Adalo thank u! :clap: I stiffened up my upper lip! I wanted to say more, but I only thought of your nerves! :stylin:

Re: FEEL GOOD MUSIC!

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:11 pm
by ihatewritingessays


Happy ORGASMIC listening :dj: :? :stylin: :eat:

Re: FEEL GOOD MUSIC!

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:18 pm
by Basra-
Trey Songz can sing to me any day or night. Chris Brown comes second, although there was a time where Chris was # 1. :stylin:

Re: FEEL GOOD MUSIC!

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:26 pm
by ihatewritingessays
:clap: :clap: :mrgreen:

Tank is not as famous, but he has a better voice methinks.

:dj: :stylin: