HAYAAY! Long live America: Unlce Sam done me real good

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
paparrazi
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:27 pm

HAYAAY! Long live America: Unlce Sam done me real good

Post by paparrazi »

Woke up to my tax return...

Immoderately withdrew it, afraid of them days of liberation struggles coming back to bite me in the form of child support :damn:

Image
thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5196
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Isle of Fernando

Re: HAYAAY! Long live America: Unlce Sam done me real good

Post by thehappyone »

I've always wondered how much you guys actually get, it sounds like alot. The most I got was 140 quid which is around 200 dollars I think, most years I owe tax though :?
paparrazi
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: HAYAAY! Long live America: Unlce Sam done me real good

Post by paparrazi »

thehappyone wrote:I've always wondered how much you guys actually get, it sounds like alot. The most I got was 140 quid which is around 200 dollars I think, most years I owe tax though :?
Dude! We live for this moment of every year. This is the time you will see living room upgrades. This is the time where Somalis buy their toyota corolla.

I'm an independent contractor so I was owed a lot by Uncle Sam. Secondly I keep my receipt on everything I spend. Usually it is the norm that I should owe them but just knowing how to file and stuff you can get serious cash back.

War ii soo duceeya in ey tii igu qaban child support.
thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5196
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Isle of Fernando

Re: HAYAAY! Long live America: Unlce Sam done me real good

Post by thehappyone »

ah that explains, it's for selfemployed people, my tax and tax retun is automatic, no filing.
User avatar
barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5569
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 am
Location: Souviens-toi l'essentiel, oublie l'eccessoire.

Re: HAYAAY! Long live America: Unlce Sam done me real good

Post by barbarossa »

Menace, don't take this the wrong way bro, but I think it would better for you if Fortune frowned upon you, perpetually. A life of an abject poverty, or, at most, one of a bare minimum subsistence, seems more suited for your personality rather than one marked by a downpour of dead presidents.
paparrazi
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: HAYAAY! Long live America: Unlce Sam done me real good

Post by paparrazi »

barbarossa wrote:Menace, don't take this the wrong way bro, but I think it would better for you if Fortune frowned upon you, perpetually. A life of an abject poverty, or, at most, one of a bare minimum subsistence, seems more suited for your personality rather than one marked by a downpour of dead presidents.
Oo Walaal Maxaad ii habaareysaa? :ohhh: :meles: what let u to hope for that? At least I'm not at a mirfish 24 hrs like u know who ( odeyga da'ada ah ee that goes on a power trip). Walaal I'm a hard working simple man who uses this forum for entertainment while doing me !
knowthyself
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Re: HAYAAY! Long live America: Unlce Sam done me real good

Post by knowthyself »

barbarossa wrote:A life of an abject poverty, or, at most, one of a bare minimum subsistence, seems more suited for your personality rather than one marked by a downpour of dead presidents.
We have a poet on our hands. What a line.
User avatar
barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5569
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 am
Location: Souviens-toi l'essentiel, oublie l'eccessoire.

Re: HAYAAY! Long live America: Unlce Sam done me real good

Post by barbarossa »

Sorry Menace, that was not, by any means, meant as habaar. It was just an observation on my part. I know despite the popular bad reputation you enjoy here, you are, all in all, a decent guy. Now, to make you feel somewhat at ease about my perceived habaar, I will make you a du'a. May Allah SWT, grant all those wishes that will stand you in a good stead both in this world and the one hereafter. Amin.
paparrazi
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: HAYAAY! Long live America: Unlce Sam done me real good

Post by paparrazi »

You know what I enjoy the most ? I randomly send money to my plethora of relatives back home when they lease expect it. I really love doing that. Specially when I make that phone call to my middle man cousin who I put the money on his name. I order him to give this amount to my late father's best friend and his childhood friend. Then my cousin reports back to me to tell me "odeyga farxad bu la dhacay"... As I write this I'm driving to dahabshiil. I'm about to make done folks seriously happy
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 29468
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm

Re: HAYAAY! Long live America: Unlce Sam done me real good

Post by original dervish »

:lol: :up:
paparrazi
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: HAYAAY! Long live America: Unlce Sam done me real good

Post by paparrazi »

original dervish wrote::lol: :up:

Bro just move out if that god-forsaken land that is ruled by the weezy old head queen ..as u can c we are living it up here at beginning of every year
User avatar
GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3528
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: HAYAAY! Long live America: Unlce Sam done me real good

Post by GalliumerianSlayer »

God save the queen.
User avatar
zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9569
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: more money...more problems solved!!

Re: HAYAAY! Long live America: Unlce Sam done me real good

Post by zulaika »

How much is that in total?
User avatar
barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5569
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 am
Location: Souviens-toi l'essentiel, oublie l'eccessoire.

Re: HAYAAY! Long live America: Unlce Sam done me real good

Post by barbarossa »

knowthyself wrote:
barbarossa wrote:A life of an abject poverty, or, at most, one of a bare minimum subsistence, seems more suited for your personality rather than one marked by a downpour of dead presidents.
We have a poet on our hands. What a line.
Knowthyself, thank you brother for the kind words. Was it not for Vanity,one of the more common frailties among mortals, urging me on, to immediately seize this undeserved accolade and savor it to the max, I would have brushed it off as a mere spare of the moment statement uttered by a brother who, perchance, happens to be in a generous mood today.
paparrazi
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: HAYAAY! Long live America: Unlce Sam done me real good

Post by paparrazi »

Zulaika...8k
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”