Godane : I am defending the Somali race aganist Ethiopia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3607
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:59 pm
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Godane : I am defending the Somali race aganist Ethiopia

Post by Tanker »

"Somalis, your religion has been attacked, your land divided, your resources looted directly and indirectly through the puppet government - our victory lies in Jihad (holy war)," Godane said in a recorded message, pointing to the historic rivalry between mainly Christian Ethiopia and Muslim Somalia.

Godane said landlocked Ethiopia had invaded Somalia in pursuit of access to Somalia's Indian Ocean coastline. The two countries fought a war in 1977-78.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/ ... OL20140310
User avatar
Arabman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1881
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:13 am
Location: Retired

Re: Godane : I am defending the Somali race aganist Ethiopia

Post by Arabman »

I agree with him 100% on at least one point: your land divided.
User avatar
Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3607
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:59 pm
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Re: Godane : I am defending the Somali race aganist Ethiopia

Post by Tanker »

Godane makes a good point
User avatar
Grant
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5845
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Wherever you go, there you are.

Re: Godane : I am defending the Somali race aganist Ethiopia

Post by Grant »

It would make a better point if Alaska was not also on his agenda. :lol:
User avatar
Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3831
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Under The Neem Tree

Re: Godane : I am defending the Somali race aganist Ethiopia

Post by Substance »

The dog must be desperate.
User avatar
Arabman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1881
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:13 am
Location: Retired

Re: Godane : I am defending the Somali race aganist Ethiopia

Post by Arabman »

Tanker wrote:Godane makes a good point
He's the only Somali leader who doesn't take orders from the Illuminati.
User avatar
LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8487
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: Godane : I am defending the Somali race aganist Ethiopia

Post by LeJusticier »

May allah curse on takfiri system and their proxy such ina-godane.
Thousands of poor Somalis have been maimed, forcibly married, killed and beheaded under the practices of mercenaries of takfiris imported from all around the world.
I hope Ina Godane will be caught one day get tortured and die slowly.


Le justicier
User avatar
Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3607
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:59 pm
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Re: Godane : I am defending the Somali race aganist Ethiopia

Post by Tanker »

Arabman wrote:
Tanker wrote:Godane makes a good point
He's the only Somali leader who doesn't take orders from the Illuminati.
I don't belive in Illuminati but he has more guts than this habashi puppet dog




Image
User avatar
Grant
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5845
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Wherever you go, there you are.

Re: Godane : I am defending the Somali race aganist Ethiopia

Post by Grant »

User avatar
Arabman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1881
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:13 am
Location: Retired

Re: Godane : I am defending the Somali race aganist Ethiopia

Post by Arabman »

LeJusticier wrote:May allah curse on takfiri system and their proxy such ina-godane.
Thousands of poor Somalis have been maimed, forcibly married, killed and beheaded under the practices of mercenaries of takfiris imported from all around the world.
I hope Ina Godane will be caught one day get tortured and die slowly.


Le justicier
If Godane was your brother or cousin, and you get the chance to apprehend him, would you hand him to be tortured and executed?
User avatar
Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3831
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Under The Neem Tree

Re: Godane : I am defending the Somali race aganist Ethiopia

Post by Substance »

Arabman wrote:
Tanker wrote:Godane makes a good point
He's the only Somali leader who doesn't take orders from the Illuminati.
You believe in the illuminati? Care to explain the groups hierarchy and main goals and their policy towards Somalia?
User avatar
LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8487
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: Godane : I am defending the Somali race aganist Ethiopia

Post by LeJusticier »

Arabman wrote:
LeJusticier wrote:May allah curse on takfiri system and their proxy such ina-godane.
Thousands of poor Somalis have been maimed, forcibly married, killed and beheaded under the practices of mercenaries of takfiris imported from all around the world.
I hope Ina Godane will be caught one day get tortured and die slowly.


Le justicier
If Godane was your brother or cousin, and you get the chance to apprehend him, would you hand him to be tortured and executed?
I would firs cut limbs off and few months later behead in public. An eye for an eye.
User avatar
LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 14522
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:48 am
Location: Back home in Old Kush

Re: Godane : I am defending the Somali race aganist Ethiopia

Post by LiquidHYDROGEN »

Lol this coming from one of the biggest enemies of the somali people.

I would impale him like a dog
Image
User avatar
GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3528
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Godane : I am defending the Somali race aganist Ethiopia

Post by GalliumerianSlayer »

Hanged, Drawn and Quartered is more befitting.
User avatar
GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5687
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:41 am
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Re: Godane : I am defending the Somali race aganist Ethiopia

Post by GeoSeven »

Judging by his comments, the man would appear seemingly stupid beyond comprehension but given the fact that he somehow leads one of the worlds deadliest and most powerful terrorist organizations, he can't really be that stupid can he?

The man blows up innocent Somalis on a monthly basis and he has the audacity to claim that he is their savior. A complete nutcase is what he is.

Caqli xumaa :wtf:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”