Methylamine wrote:You gotta do what you gotta do to get that sharci
Them dudes waa ciyalka xaafada not some fobs that came overnight
That deemo guy has convinced me that all of you Seattle niggas are qaxootis jk
Anyway this is payback to all those xalimos salivating over those Abu Tyrone bin Hoodrats
Actually akhi I'm fresh I don't know why I'm clowning on my fellow fobs. Bro Abu Tyrone's have it good niggaz come fresh of the xabsi and they are rewarded with a fine qalanjo.
Re: LOL black guys and white women
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 pm
by StormShadow
Re: LOL black guys and white women
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:07 pm
by SultanOrder
Looool @ demo, he also has a funny as bro.
Re: LOL black guys and white women
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:07 pm
by garoweboy
Kent niggaz stay losing
Julkimi I'm not affiliated with these niggaz
Re: LOL black guys and white women
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:08 pm
by Methylamine
Garoweboy, it's all good. For every Abu Tyrone that marries a xalimo, we each shall marry 4 Umm Jessica's
Deemo waa fanaan caan ah, part of Hobalada Malitia Mali Mob
Re: LOL black guys and white women
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:10 pm
by StormShadow
Perfect_Order wrote:Looool @ demo, he also has a funny as bro.
LOL he I heard is cabdi yuusuf, does his brother trash-rap too?