Your last time in a physical fight
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Your last time in a physical fight
The art of fighting is leaving by the wayside ..I haven't got into a physical fight in ages , but don't you get any ideas bro..I almost beat the shit out of backstabbing nacas last year..I haven't fought in ages but I'm ready, first of I'm fit and can lift the average Somali dude's weight at ease..and if that don't work I carry the heat
- AbkoowDhiblaawe
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14237
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:02 pm
- Location: chilling in Liido beach
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
5 months ago outside a night club.
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
Year 10.. Some Jamaican girl accusing me of being a Bangladeshi. Lol. Aah the good old days.
-
LobsterUnit
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10442
- Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:19 pm
- Location: singapore
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
I know jinn jidh jitsu. Hayaaaay. Rufus jackson.
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
I could always sense when someone is looking for a fight. When a nigga acts up, they always recieve an unsuspecting punch to the face. My punche is so devastating that the fight never last long after the first punch. "You got knocked the fuck out"
- Adali
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10587
- Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
- Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
No need to be in physical fights, what are you a primate ? I am a mental warrior, can destroy someone by patronising the hell out of them, establish rank and a wacal will fall in line as if you're his father, when you reach a certain age you start fighting with your brain, I establish social dominance by being intelligent, not physically strong, although I can fight thanks to my kick boxing training, but I am not looking to get charged with gbh.
2 years ago I busted my fist during a fight, I leave you to imagine what happened to the guy.
2 years ago I busted my fist during a fight, I leave you to imagine what happened to the guy.
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
Worldstarhiphop knockout moments

-
saacJabshee
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2393
- Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:39 pm
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
I havent had a one on one fight in very long time. last one was against a south african boy. cadanka in the school talked him into it. To be honest no one won. We became best freinds me and him after that.
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
physicals fights are dying out because people dont quit and try to kill each other,
call the cops, and never end the fight and jump people randomly. Plus it doesn't really solve anything.
Mostly in my ends people always snitch to the police when they lose and everyone gets charged :/ had a lot of good friends with assault charges because of snitches
so no fighting for me. last time was probably in early years of HS.
It really doesn't solve anything.
call the cops, and never end the fight and jump people randomly. Plus it doesn't really solve anything.
Mostly in my ends people always snitch to the police when they lose and everyone gets charged :/ had a lot of good friends with assault charges because of snitches
so no fighting for me. last time was probably in early years of HS.
It really doesn't solve anything.
-
YummyMummy
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6441
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:12 pm
- Location: You're always there & I'm always elsewhere
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
Last night with you Menace 


- Vivacious
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5189
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:48 am
- Location: Life is waking up an hour early to live an hour more :)
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
^
Grow up Menace. Physical fights are for teenagers.
Grow up Menace. Physical fights are for teenagers.
- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
Baastounit..Horta with all honesty, does knowing these martial art/karate movements help in the heat of the moment..
Adali, yeah sure go ahead insult niggaz with you "intelligence" and see how you hit the floor..when shit is heated it is bound to go to Mano-amano
@Yummymummy..I've always loved you but yesterday you got me heated , I forgive and I hope you do the same Walaal and don't come back with a smart ass answer..I don't like to picker with a female, before I use to wage a war of liberation but I've quit that. ..
Deeqa, dee Walaal I just proposed the question don't mean I'm gonna act childish
Adali, yeah sure go ahead insult niggaz with you "intelligence" and see how you hit the floor..when shit is heated it is bound to go to Mano-amano
@Yummymummy..I've always loved you but yesterday you got me heated , I forgive and I hope you do the same Walaal and don't come back with a smart ass answer..I don't like to picker with a female, before I use to wage a war of liberation but I've quit that. ..
Deeqa, dee Walaal I just proposed the question don't mean I'm gonna act childish
-
YummyMummy
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6441
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:12 pm
- Location: You're always there & I'm always elsewhere
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
FieldMarshalMenace wrote: @Yummymummy..I've always loved you but yesterday you got me heated , I forgive and I hope you do the same Walaal and don't come back with a smart ass answer..I don't like to picker with a female, before I use to wage a war of liberation but I've quit that. ..
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
Probably like 7 years ago. But i'm always ready to catch a body if shit hits the fan tho.
- Julkimi
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3703
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:20 am
- Location: Somalinet boycott by Puntites in effect 12/24/14. GB,Quark, Righteous I will miss you my brothers.
Re: Your last time in a physical fight
I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover. 

-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 29 Replies
- 1965 Views
-
Last post by CushiticReflections
-
- 8 Replies
- 693 Views
-
Last post by Advo
-
- 8 Replies
- 1170 Views
-
Last post by PrinceNugaalHawd
-
- 54 Replies
- 459 Views
-
Last post by AyeeyoH
-
- 34 Replies
- 2351 Views
-
Last post by involved
-
- 2 Replies
- 633 Views
-
Last post by FBISOMALIA
-
- 6 Replies
- 632 Views
-
Last post by original dervish
-
- 27 Replies
- 1583 Views
-
Last post by precious_dyme
-
- 32 Replies
- 2066 Views
-
Last post by Karbaash_killa
-
- 15 Replies
- 1381 Views
-
Last post by Tanker