Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- Julkimi
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3703
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:20 am
- Location: Somalinet boycott by Puntites in effect 12/24/14. GB,Quark, Righteous I will miss you my brothers.
Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.
September 24-2014
Woke up at 6 am today, had a nice shower, did my make up ( No foundation) just eye liner, mascara and a bold lip. Who ever made tinted moisturizer I love you.
Went to get breakfast at Denny's, I was craving hash browns and pancakes with honey ( I don't like maple syrup)
Drove to the office and I was late for almost 20 minutes. Thank god I emailed all my clients yesterday.
My office was cold, I think the air conditioner was on, it was a gloomy, rainy day today. Wish I was under my duvet the whole day.
I didn't eat a big lunch because I had a filling breakfast, instead I had Stacy's pita chips with hummus, best thing I ever had.
Came back to the office and sorted out some emails, had a phone meeting that lasted for nearly 3 hours, thank God for speakers.
I left work and realized I should go grocery shopping, I went to Whole Foods, I went grocery shopping 2 days ago, but I bought unhealthy stuff so I today I bought healthy food.
Came home, and sorted out my groceries and realized the cashier wrote a smiley face on my receipt.
It's 7:20 pm right now, I want to make dinner and call my friend, but she's busy planning a surprise party ( she's a party planner).
As I am about to hit submit, I realized alot of people will complain about me making this my personal diary, but I start laughing and thought they should just deal with it.
As I am about to really submit this, I think about HyperActive, what is he doing as of right now? is he sleeping? praying salat? dreaming about his cats? what life would be if sheikh hyper lived in MN, would he be a modern lad, or a crazy, preaching religious guy, who shuns women.
I will see you tomorrow Snet. But I will reply to some more topics now.
Woke up at 6 am today, had a nice shower, did my make up ( No foundation) just eye liner, mascara and a bold lip. Who ever made tinted moisturizer I love you.
Went to get breakfast at Denny's, I was craving hash browns and pancakes with honey ( I don't like maple syrup)
Drove to the office and I was late for almost 20 minutes. Thank god I emailed all my clients yesterday.
My office was cold, I think the air conditioner was on, it was a gloomy, rainy day today. Wish I was under my duvet the whole day.
I didn't eat a big lunch because I had a filling breakfast, instead I had Stacy's pita chips with hummus, best thing I ever had.
Came back to the office and sorted out some emails, had a phone meeting that lasted for nearly 3 hours, thank God for speakers.
I left work and realized I should go grocery shopping, I went to Whole Foods, I went grocery shopping 2 days ago, but I bought unhealthy stuff so I today I bought healthy food.
Came home, and sorted out my groceries and realized the cashier wrote a smiley face on my receipt.
It's 7:20 pm right now, I want to make dinner and call my friend, but she's busy planning a surprise party ( she's a party planner).
As I am about to hit submit, I realized alot of people will complain about me making this my personal diary, but I start laughing and thought they should just deal with it.
As I am about to really submit this, I think about HyperActive, what is he doing as of right now? is he sleeping? praying salat? dreaming about his cats? what life would be if sheikh hyper lived in MN, would he be a modern lad, or a crazy, preaching religious guy, who shuns women.
I will see you tomorrow Snet. But I will reply to some more topics now.
Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.
So what do you do for living?
- Methylamine
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6362
- Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:22 pm
Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.
Lol for some reason I thought a diary of a Somali woman in MN would include ESL classes and a trip to the immigration office 
- jamal9
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2972
- Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:41 pm
- Location: Life is a bitch then you become one
Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.
... you didn't go to Starbucks today?
- Julkimi
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3703
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:20 am
- Location: Somalinet boycott by Puntites in effect 12/24/14. GB,Quark, Righteous I will miss you my brothers.
Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.
Shouldn't you be putting your milk in a jug?Methylamine wrote:Lol for some reason I thought a diary of a Somali woman in MN would include ESL classes and a trip to the immigration office
Jamal--- I went to dennys today.
- SultanOrder
- Posts: 21695
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:10 pm
- Location: Peace!
Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.
So what discussions exists here? you evidently dont understand the point of a forum. Go register yourself with a blog or preferably acquaint yourself with tumblr.
- Julkimi
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3703
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:20 am
- Location: Somalinet boycott by Puntites in effect 12/24/14. GB,Quark, Righteous I will miss you my brothers.
Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.
Dear diary.
I sit here and read the replies to my topic. I knew the bitter, Debbie downers would flock in here. What part of diary don't they understand? There's no discussion on a diary.
Its almost my bed time because I've to be awake in less than 8 hours. Thank God for coffee.
P.s
Red is definitely my color. I should incorporate it in my wardrobe.
I sit here and read the replies to my topic. I knew the bitter, Debbie downers would flock in here. What part of diary don't they understand? There's no discussion on a diary.
Its almost my bed time because I've to be awake in less than 8 hours. Thank God for coffee.
P.s
Red is definitely my color. I should incorporate it in my wardrobe.
Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.
Very Boring!! After work you should have something to do with actual people, but you wend up staring Somalilnet pages lol
- Julkimi
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3703
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:20 am
- Location: Somalinet boycott by Puntites in effect 12/24/14. GB,Quark, Righteous I will miss you my brothers.
Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.
So cute of you.. I heard you work as a waiter in a somali restaurant. You're dismissed.BlackRain wrote:Very Boring!! After work you should have something to do with actual people, but you wend up staring Somalilnet pages lol
- 1nemansquad
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11434
- Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Over here and over there
Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.
no gym in your day?
no phone call to moms?
perhaps a late night shukansi call also?
no phone call to moms?
perhaps a late night shukansi call also?
Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.
Earning halal money even if it's true!!. LOLJulkimi wrote:So cute of you.. I heard you work as a waiter in a somali restaurant. You're dismissed.BlackRain wrote:Very Boring!! After work you should have something to do with actual people, but you wend up staring Somalilnet pages lol
- Jeffo
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1986
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:31 am
- Location: Can't hurt you if they're dead. Nomsayin?
Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.
I wont ruin this thread. Promise.
Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.
J I am feeling a Lil weak today ..When I get home I'm thinking of trying your soup recipe ..that is if I have energy. If I make it ill post a pic InshaAllah.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5 Replies
- 897 Views
-
Last post by UniQue_SiSta
-
- 6 Replies
- 1154 Views
-
Last post by CismanMaxamud1
-
- 9 Replies
- 1136 Views
-
Last post by FAH1223
-
- 1 Replies
- 688 Views
-
Last post by paperino
-
- 15 Replies
- 2535 Views
-
Last post by Libix
-
- 11 Replies
- 964 Views
-
Last post by DayaxJeclee
-
- 3 Replies
- 544 Views
-
Last post by ReturnOfMariixmaan
-
- 1 Replies
- 583 Views
-
Last post by original dervish
-
- 2 Replies
- 724 Views
-
Last post by SahanGalbeed
-
- 43 Replies
- 3228 Views
-
Last post by Spursman