Page 1 of 2

Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:23 pm
by Julkimi
September 24-2014

Woke up at 6 am today, had a nice shower, did my make up ( No foundation) just eye liner, mascara and a bold lip. Who ever made tinted moisturizer I love you.
Went to get breakfast at Denny's, I was craving hash browns and pancakes with honey ( I don't like maple syrup)
Drove to the office and I was late for almost 20 minutes. Thank god I emailed all my clients yesterday.
My office was cold, I think the air conditioner was on, it was a gloomy, rainy day today. Wish I was under my duvet the whole day.
I didn't eat a big lunch because I had a filling breakfast, instead I had Stacy's pita chips with hummus, best thing I ever had.
Came back to the office and sorted out some emails, had a phone meeting that lasted for nearly 3 hours, thank God for speakers.
I left work and realized I should go grocery shopping, I went to Whole Foods, I went grocery shopping 2 days ago, but I bought unhealthy stuff so I today I bought healthy food.
Came home, and sorted out my groceries and realized the cashier wrote a smiley face on my receipt.
It's 7:20 pm right now, I want to make dinner and call my friend, but she's busy planning a surprise party ( she's a party planner).
As I am about to hit submit, I realized alot of people will complain about me making this my personal diary, but I start laughing and thought they should just deal with it.
As I am about to really submit this, I think about HyperActive, what is he doing as of right now? is he sleeping? praying salat? dreaming about his cats? what life would be if sheikh hyper lived in MN, would he be a modern lad, or a crazy, preaching religious guy, who shuns women.
I will see you tomorrow Snet. But I will reply to some more topics now.

Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:55 pm
by xiimaaya
So what do you do for living?

Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:11 pm
by Methylamine
Lol for some reason I thought a diary of a Somali woman in MN would include ESL classes and a trip to the immigration office :P

Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:44 pm
by jamal9
... you didn't go to Starbucks today?

Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:10 pm
by Julkimi
Methylamine wrote:Lol for some reason I thought a diary of a Somali woman in MN would include ESL classes and a trip to the immigration office :P
Shouldn't you be putting your milk in a jug?

Jamal--- I went to dennys today.

Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:15 pm
by xiimaaya
Whatever

Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:51 pm
by SultanOrder
Biter :lol:

Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:39 pm
by Estarix
So what discussions exists here? you evidently dont understand the point of a forum. Go register yourself with a blog or preferably acquaint yourself with tumblr.

Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:45 pm
by Julkimi
Dear diary.

I sit here and read the replies to my topic. I knew the bitter, Debbie downers would flock in here. What part of diary don't they understand? There's no discussion on a diary.
Its almost my bed time because I've to be awake in less than 8 hours. Thank God for coffee.

P.s

Red is definitely my color. I should incorporate it in my wardrobe.

Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:48 pm
by BlackRain
Very Boring!! After work you should have something to do with actual people, but you wend up staring Somalilnet pages lol

Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:00 am
by Julkimi
BlackRain wrote:Very Boring!! After work you should have something to do with actual people, but you wend up staring Somalilnet pages lol
So cute of you.. I heard you work as a waiter in a somali restaurant. You're dismissed.

Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:09 am
by 1nemansquad
no gym in your day?
no phone call to moms?
perhaps a late night shukansi call also?

Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:15 am
by BlackRain
Julkimi wrote:
BlackRain wrote:Very Boring!! After work you should have something to do with actual people, but you wend up staring Somalilnet pages lol
So cute of you.. I heard you work as a waiter in a somali restaurant. You're dismissed.
Earning halal money even if it's true!!. LOL

Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:20 am
by Jeffo
I wont ruin this thread. Promise.

Re: Diary of an MN Somali woman. Page 1.

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:04 am
by MissFiora
J I am feeling a Lil weak today ..When I get home I'm thinking of trying your soup recipe ..that is if I have energy. If I make it ill post a pic InshaAllah.