So how inbred are you?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
-
JamalAddow
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1144
- Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:28 pm
So how inbred are you?
Well my parents are like 5th cousins, my mum's parents are somefin like 2nd or 3rd cousins and my dad's parents are 25-30th cousins. So I'm as inbred as you can get, I don't think I can marry anyone from the Darod tribe even if I wanted to.
- EvolSyawla
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5196
- Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:59 am
- Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.
Re: So how inbred are you?
Somalis is as inbred as dey come suh.
No seriously, all this 'keep it in the tribe' nonsense is nacaasnimo. You're marrying your cousin. Just because you don't see physical retardation doesn't mean there aren't mental issues.
No seriously, all this 'keep it in the tribe' nonsense is nacaasnimo. You're marrying your cousin. Just because you don't see physical retardation doesn't mean there aren't mental issues.
- BlackVelvet
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 23249
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
- Location: On Idman's mind
Re: So how inbred are you?
Jidle, Jejeele, Badicade, Karanle (Murusade), Rarane, Haskul, Sheikhaal, Degoodie, Gaaljecel....I have a long way to go before I can consider myself inbred Hawiye wise
I don't even have any Sacad or Saleebaan, Saruur aunts/uncles.
I don't even have any Sacad or Saleebaan, Saruur aunts/uncles.
Re: So how inbred are you?
I'm so far from being inbred Alahmdulilah
keeping it in the family sounds weird to be honest. How are you going to look at your cousin in the face while you do "your thang" that shit ain't cool.
I'm against it. Lol Evol. I bet you most of the users whom we consider "crazy" are inbreds. I can bet money on that.
keeping it in the family sounds weird to be honest. How are you going to look at your cousin in the face while you do "your thang" that shit ain't cool. I'm against it. Lol Evol. I bet you most of the users whom we consider "crazy" are inbreds. I can bet money on that.
- EvolSyawla
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5196
- Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:59 am
- Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.
Re: So how inbred are you?
My parents are related at 16 or 17 grandfathers away. Not inbred at all.
- FarhanYare
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 19081
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
- Location: Location:Location
Re: So how inbred are you?
Am half cast
- LiquidHYDROGEN
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14522
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:48 am
- Location: Back home in Old Kush
Re: So how inbred are you?
Inbreeding is racial suicide. Somali men need to starting fcking some oromo bitches.
-
Sophisticate
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3037
- Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:09 am
Re: So how inbred are you?
You can't be more than 10th cousins, otherwise you aren't Somali. Somalis share repeating ancestors maternally and paternally, so I don't buy this 25th cousins rubbish.
I also don't believe in tribes (being accurate), you can be closely related to someone that isn't even apart of your tribal family, compared to someone that is. There are a lot of assimilated Somali people in our midst too. Bear in mind that Somalis used to travel a lot in the past. Plus, tribal names sometimes change and alliances can shift.
I also don't believe in tribes (being accurate), you can be closely related to someone that isn't even apart of your tribal family, compared to someone that is. There are a lot of assimilated Somali people in our midst too. Bear in mind that Somalis used to travel a lot in the past. Plus, tribal names sometimes change and alliances can shift.
Last edited by Sophisticate on Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
- LiquidHYDROGEN
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14522
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:48 am
- Location: Back home in Old Kush
Re: So how inbred are you?
My paternal and maternal ancestry is only found in 10 per cent of Somalis so I have a large pick 

-
Sophisticate
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3037
- Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:09 am
Re: So how inbred are you?
So you have explored 23andme, huh?
Do tell...
Do tell...
- EvolSyawla
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5196
- Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:59 am
- Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.
Re: So how inbred are you?
sophisticate wrote:You can't be more than 10th cousins, otherwise you aren't Somali. Somalis share repeating ancestors maternally and paternally, so I don't buy this 25th cousins rubbish.
I also don't believe in tribes (being accurate), you can be closely related to someone that isn't even apart of your tribal family, compared to someone that is. There are a lot of assimilated Somali people in our midst too. Bear in mind that Somalis used to travel a lot in the past. Plus, tribal names sometimes change and alliances can shift.
Re: So how inbred are you?
Oi watch it >>>>>>>inbred n not crazy okAmira143 wrote:I'm so far from being inbred Alahmdulilahkeeping it in the family sounds weird to be honest. How are you going to look at your cousin in the face while you do "your thang" that shit ain't cool.
I'm against it. Lol Evol. I bet you most of the users whom we consider "crazy" are inbreds. I can bet money on that.
- FarhanYare
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 19081
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
- Location: Location:Location
Re: So how inbred are you?
There is an abgal name in my abtiris so i assume the mother of my great great great great great great great grand dad AUN was abgalJasmine6 wrote:Jidle, Jejeele, Badicade, Karanle (Murusade), Rarane, Haskul, Sheikhaal, Degoodie, Gaaljecel....I have a long way to go before I can consider myself inbred Hawiye wise
I don't even have any Sacad or Saleebaan, Saruur aunts/uncles.
- BlackVelvet
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 23249
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
- Location: On Idman's mind
Re: So how inbred are you?
lol what's the name?
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 225 Replies
- 12983 Views
-
Last post by Cinque Mtume
-
- 26 Replies
- 2733 Views
-
Last post by oldenglish
-
- 9 Replies
- 1130 Views
-
Last post by Kukri
-
- 210 Replies
- 14864 Views
-
Last post by samadoon-waaxid
-
- 174 Replies
- 12342 Views
-
Last post by ibrahimcw
-
- 13 Replies
- 1847 Views
-
Last post by LoveandLight
-
- 9 Replies
- 1185 Views
-
Last post by Ashlee
-
- 0 Replies
- 702 Views
-
Last post by sahal80