I call on the IC to put sanctions on the Somalia gov't

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5957
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:24 pm
Location: Slave of Western Values

I call on the IC to put sanctions on the Somalia gov't

Post by AbdiJohnson »

The Somalia govt headed by the corrupt Hassan Sheikh has broken very conceivable law in the country. It is a government in which integrity, honesty and competence is a scarce commodity among these heartless thieves and barbarians.

They have failed to stop terrorists - and in some cases have assisted them - in orchastrating the single largest infiltration ever seen by any African government which has not only been witnessed in the bureaucracy but the very security forces that are meant to protect the people.

It is a government that has armed the very same clan militias that go on a raping rampage against clan minorities in refugee camps and where government officials steal food aid meant for the country's most vulnerable citizens and sell them in markets in the capital.

It is a government where parliamentary vote buying is not only unbridled but encouraged and where cash meant for reconstruction and development is deposited in offshore bank accounts.

It is a government that doesn't follow the very same constitution that they drafted and is expected by millions of citizens to organize future free and fair national general elections.

I want these sons of bitches out and I want them out now


I am,

Abdi "They are destroying what is left of Somalia" Johnson
User avatar
FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5301
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: I call on the IC to put sanctions on the Somalia gov't

Post by FieldMarshalMenace »

I would like to call your Sanaag qabiil inhabitants to tell them that you are a lost cause who will not produce for the enlargement of the qabiil
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”