I heard somali women love to let go off themselves after

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
nord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 753
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:02 am

I heard somali women love to let go off themselves after

Post by nord »

Marriage



Image
User avatar
Libix
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:31 am

Re: I heard somali women love to let go off themselves after

Post by Libix »

bajaq nimadaa wey badatee goorme is adkeynee waxyahow waashay?
zaki87
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 661
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:05 pm

Re: I heard somali women love to let go off themselves after

Post by zaki87 »

yeah mostly they become jeeer and yaxaaas they dring caano shaax mushaaari every five munites naaa ilmaha kuu helayaa ay maqlaan cashir baay u mahan yihiin
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”