I just paid a prostitute
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
I just paid a prostitute
as I was entering my hotel I met this fine chick after salaan she asked me if I live here or if am visitor when I told her it's my maqshin.
she said I will give u good discount jus take me In . am soo hungry I didn't eat since yesterday. when said that calooshaa I hurtay and I took her in ordered food. after long sheeko I gav3 her money really good money and asked her to do m3 a fv not to drink alcohol that money. the smile of her fac3 made m6 night. am sure I did good thing.
P.S. my point of this thread is gaajo waa cadow naxariistana cid walba oo sanku neefle eh ayaaa kaa mudan intaad u awoooodo.
she said I will give u good discount jus take me In . am soo hungry I didn't eat since yesterday. when said that calooshaa I hurtay and I took her in ordered food. after long sheeko I gav3 her money really good money and asked her to do m3 a fv not to drink alcohol that money. the smile of her fac3 made m6 night. am sure I did good thing.
P.S. my point of this thread is gaajo waa cadow naxariistana cid walba oo sanku neefle eh ayaaa kaa mudan intaad u awoooodo.
Last edited by zaki87 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: I just paid a prostitute
You didn't get flower? 
-
original dervish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 29468
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm
Re: I just paid a prostitute
Sxb......after all your thirsty threads....this was the logical outcome.
PS Go to your nearest clinic.
PS Go to your nearest clinic.
Re: I just paid a prostitute
for sure no.
am not that low life
am not that low life
Re: I just paid a prostitute
Well done for not talking advantage of her .i have run into a lot of those and it's sad
-
original dervish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 29468
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm
Re: I just paid a prostitute
Same here sxb....they always left slightly heavier afterwards. 
- Lancer
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2374
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:32 pm
- Location: Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I just paid a prostitute
Congratulations you might be the first person ever who paid a prostitute without getting laid.

Re: I just paid a prostitute
lol I got 2 wiv3s and one kid. alxamdolilaaahoriginal dervish wrote:Sxb......after all your thirsty threads....this was the logical outcome.
PS Go to your nearest clinic.
Re: I just paid a prostitute
You remind me of a Somali nigga who paid a prostitute instead of smashing the punani man just went down on her, defeats the whole purpose if you ask me.
- GeoSeven
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5687
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:41 am
- Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.
Re: I just paid a prostitute
She was likely only a victim of circumstance Zaki. Good man 
Re: I just paid a prostitute
looooolz bakhti dheh but sh3 deserves. don't u fink so. waayo imisaaa cuna oo garaca waxna siin.. lolgulaid111 wrote:You remind me of a Somali nigga who paid a prostitute instead of smashing the punani man just went down on her, defeats the whole purpose if you ask me.
- anzeloti
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3246
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:23 pm
- Location: Lagu xanto lagu xasuusto aa ka horeyso
Re: I just paid a prostitute
Zaki respect sxb

- Somaliwaste
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:28 am
Re: I just paid a prostitute
no respect bruv you are a wasteman
Re: I just paid a prostitute
Somali kudaafad miyaa magacaagu?Somaliwaste wrote:no respect bruv you are a wasteman
Re: I just paid a prostitute
zaki87 wrote:looooolz bakhti dheh but sh3 deserves. don't u fink so. waayo imisaaa cuna oo garaca waxna siin.. lolgulaid111 wrote:You remind me of a Somali nigga who paid a prostitute instead of smashing the punani man just went down on her, defeats the whole purpose if you ask me.
Signed Salih......
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 10 Replies
- 1083 Views
-
Last post by X-unit
-
- 4 Replies
- 700 Views
-
Last post by Raaxeeye!
-
- 20 Replies
- 1611 Views
-
Last post by michael_ital
-
- 4 Replies
- 696 Views
-
Last post by BlackVelvet
-
- 7 Replies
- 837 Views
-
Last post by original dervish
-
- 0 Replies
- 1856 Views
-
Last post by Daanyeer
-
- 53 Replies
- 4048 Views
-
Last post by Abdi_westldn
-
- 0 Replies
- 1536 Views
-
Last post by itsmelisa
-
- 14 Replies
- 2660 Views
-
Last post by FarhanYare
-
- 5 Replies
- 609 Views
-
Last post by grandpakhalif
