Change coming to Hargeisa's water supply ...I got a question 2 whoever knows this hell-hole
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Change coming to Hargeisa's water supply ...I got a question 2 whoever knows this hell-hole
A filthy rich Arab's foundation is abt to build huge well ...my question is ...will it quench the thirst of the populace ...a populace that the defacto leader Xirsi said is 1.5 mill
http://hiiraan.com/news4/2015/Feb/98317 ... iland.aspx
http://hiiraan.com/news4/2015/Feb/98317 ... iland.aspx
- MujahidAishah
- Posts: 16994
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
- Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool
Re: Change coming to Hargeisa's water supply ...I got a question 2 whoever knows this hell-hole
Apprently they have an ceel in boorame and will pipe the water down from there.. From what i heard boqol jire is first one to get the pipes
- Talo alle udaa
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2739
- Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:03 pm
- Location: Evaluating the African mind
Re: Change coming to Hargeisa's water supply ...I got a question 2 whoever knows this hell-hole
Those filthy Arabs at it again 

- LiquidHYDROGEN
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14522
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:48 am
- Location: Back home in Old Kush
Re: Change coming to Hargeisa's water supply ...I got a question 2 whoever knows this hell-hole
Every fcking day a charity case 

- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: Change coming to Hargeisa's water supply ...I got a question 2 whoever knows this hell-hole
Please just tell me that I won't see these people knocking on my door in every 5 days so they hook their pipe into my roof water tank...AishahWaqooyi wrote:Apprently they have an ceel in boorame and will pipe the water down from there.. From what i heard boqol jire is first one to get the pipes

- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: Change coming to Hargeisa's water supply ...I got a question 2 whoever knows this hell-hole
Aisha...I suspect that you lived in an area, down hill, where water use to stream straight up to u
- MujahidAishah
- Posts: 16994
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
- Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool
Re: Change coming to Hargeisa's water supply ...I got a question 2 whoever knows this hell-hole
I lived in shacaab iyo goljano i never had to call a booyaad 
But jeerikaan baan isku dhuul dhimaanay
But hopefully it should be a thing of the past

But jeerikaan baan isku dhuul dhimaanay
But hopefully it should be a thing of the past
- MujahidAishah
- Posts: 16994
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
- Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool
Re: Change coming to Hargeisa's water supply ...I got a question 2 whoever knows this hell-hole
Imika dhaago hadal ba bilowdeyFieldMarshalMenace wrote:Aisha...I suspect that you lived in an area, down hill, where water use to stream straight up to u

- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: Change coming to Hargeisa's water supply ...I got a question 2 whoever knows this hell-hole
You know that booyada use to come to my place every 5 days...kaaley sheeg waxa biyaha shubanayey? ...taloow ma bioyasadii ba iga xadeysey?..no effing way..,but afterwords I improvised Aisha...I started saving up biyaha roobka ...one of the greatest inventions by a Somalilander..it rained hard that summer
- MujahidAishah
- Posts: 16994
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
- Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool
Re: Change coming to Hargeisa's water supply ...I got a question 2 whoever knows this hell-hole
I improvished kulaha rainwater..waar somalis being doing that for donkeys years.. Splashing about in daarada when it rains the little joys of life 

- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: Change coming to Hargeisa's water supply ...I got a question 2 whoever knows this hell-hole
I didn't say improvished !AishahWaqooyi wrote:I improvished kulaha rainwater..waar somalis being doing that for donkeys years.. Splashing about in daarada when it rains the little joys of life
- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: Change coming to Hargeisa's water supply ...I got a question 2 whoever knows this hell-hole
It would've been nice to be there and witness u enjoy your little joys in life while you hop around in the rain while wearing a bati and Im just standing there watchingAishahWaqooyi wrote:I improvished kulaha rainwater..waar somalis being doing that for donkeys years.. Splashing about in daarada when it rains the little joys of life

- MujahidAishah
- Posts: 16994
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
- Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool
Re: Change coming to Hargeisa's water supply ...I got a question 2 whoever knows this hell-hole
Your nasty son but. Lucky your shooked of gojano 

- FieldMarshalMenace
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Re: Change coming to Hargeisa's water supply ...I got a question 2 whoever knows this hell-hole
Hey! How many shaqaalos did u have ?
- Lancer
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2374
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:32 pm
- Location: Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Change coming to Hargeisa's water supply ...I got a question 2 whoever knows this hell-hole
It says the pipeline will be 52 km and borama is more than a 100 km away from hargeisa. It would be ridiculous pipe-lining water all the way from another city. I think it is somewhere else.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 20 Replies
- 3015 Views
-
Last post by TheFuturist
-
- 0 Replies
- 845 Views
-
Last post by Adan_1
-
- 4 Replies
- 872 Views
-
Last post by FieldMarshalMenace
-
- 5 Replies
- 1080 Views
-
Last post by Monk-of-Mogadishu
-
- 3 Replies
- 1504 Views
-
Last post by PrinceNugaalHawd
-
- 0 Replies
- 550 Views
-
Last post by Daanyeer
-
- 21 Replies
- 1741 Views
-
Last post by REPPIN_SHANKVILLE
-
- 8 Replies
- 1217 Views
-
Last post by WaaliCas
-
- 27 Replies
- 1671 Views
-
Last post by Xaaji_Xundjuf
-
- 18 Replies
- 2152 Views
-
Last post by Mrkutiiriye