I got called addoon today

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2653
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:00 am

I got called addoon today

Post by Bandit »

By my father how do I cope with this new recent development :tocry: I can't help how I look :tocry:
JamalAddow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1144
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:28 pm

Re: I got called addoon today

Post by JamalAddow »

My aunt called me Jareer two weeks ago. Thought death touched me.

Used to think I was Caucasian as a teenager after reading some wiki pages. :sadbron:
User avatar
Amira143
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4471
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:47 am

Re: I got called addoon today

Post by Amira143 »

:lol:
User avatar
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10587
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: I got called addoon today

Post by Adali »

Maybe your father was referring to your behaviour and not your appearance. Still what kind of father calls his own son a slave ? it is unacceptable.

Keep your head up high guwop, God created you and didn't make a mistake, don't cry about how you looks lest you be a fag, what counts is the character of a man, not his cheek bones, nose and hair texture.
User avatar
HorseedS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2495
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:47 pm
Location: Dal Udug

Re: I got called addoon today

Post by HorseedS »

Where you listening to Gucci Mane when he called you adoon? :pac:
User avatar
Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3486
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:06 am

Re: I got called addoon today

Post by Idman702 »

:lol:
User avatar
GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8220
Joined: Fri May 25, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: U.S

Re: I got called addoon today

Post by GAMES »

I was called alot of magacyo, but only by those I care about (family).

And then I put on a happy face, and do the happy dance.....

:stylin:
User avatar
Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2653
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:00 am

Re: I got called addoon today

Post by Bandit »

Adali wrote:Maybe your father was referring to your behaviour and not your appearance. Still what kind of father calls his own son a slave ? it is unacceptable.

Keep your head up high guwop, God created you and didn't make a mistake, don't cry about how you looks lest you be a fag, what counts is the character of a man, not his cheek bones, nose and hair texture.
Not all of us are lucky enough to have a cacuasian nose like you mr handsome :tocry:
User avatar
Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2653
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:00 am

Re: I got called addoon today

Post by Bandit »

HorseedS wrote:Where you listening to Gucci Mane when he called you adoon? :pac:
Man I just woke up and went to my mom to ask for food
when he started screaming look at the addoon go :ooh: I got my food and went to my room :tocry:
COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6049
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 7:00 pm

Re: I got called addoon today

Post by COOL-MAN »

Is this you?

User avatar
PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1730
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Re: I got called addoon today

Post by PLATINUUM »

Must be the hair...i already told you this.
User avatar
tmac
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:00 pm

Re: I got called addoon today

Post by tmac »

COOL-MAN wrote:Is this you?

I was dead @ Chile-Argentina :deadrose:
COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6049
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 7:00 pm

Re: I got called addoon today

Post by COOL-MAN »

tmac wrote:
COOL-MAN wrote:Is this you?

I was dead @ Chile-Argentina :deadrose:

:lol:
User avatar
PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1730
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Re: I got called addoon today

Post by PLATINUUM »

didnt understand a word...^
User avatar
Bella18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2967
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:18 am
Location: I imagine, therefore I belong and am free.

Re: I got called addoon today

Post by Bella18 »

COOL-MAN wrote:Is this you?

:deadrose:
Lol@inaan fakan rabo ay ogaaden
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”