Page 1 of 1

My hooyo is Habar Islam, my aabo is Habar Iman, on this earth I'm trying to be Habar Ihsan

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:17 pm
by Methylamine


Reer 613 doing it big :leon:

Re: My hooyo is Habar Islam, my aabo is Habar Iman, on this earth I'm trying to be Habar Ihsan

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:42 pm
by Idman702
Omg he has the same flow as deemo :dead:

Re: My hooyo is Habar Islam, my aabo is Habar Iman, on this earth I'm trying to be Habar Ihsan

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:53 pm
by AbdiJohnson
The 613/343/819 is the only place on Earth where Arabs bootyclap for Somalis. This Yemeni dude is among the biggest bootyclappers but he's cool

I am,

Abdi "He only has Somali friends" Johnson

Re: My hooyo is Habar Islam, my aabo is Habar Iman, on this earth I'm trying to be Habar Ihsan

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:02 pm
by HorseedS
What's this? The langaab lounge? :pacspit: :pacspit:

Re: My hooyo is Habar Islam, my aabo is Habar Iman, on this earth I'm trying to be Habar Ihsan

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:16 pm
by barbarossa
Why do we Skinnies always say Ohio, Columbus instead of Columbus, Ohio. I thought this common mistake of disturbing the city/state order, was limited to islaamaha duqyaasha iyo some of our Fligh13 stock, but apparently, the ones who were born and raised here, are not immune to this oddity.