
Since I am here thanks to the thread on romantic faraxs can I just say....
Moderator: Moderators
- BlackVelvet
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 23249
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
- Location: On Idman's mind
-
original dervish
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 29468
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm
Re: Since I am here thanks to the thread on romantic faraxs can I just say....
BV....what's with the proliferation of romance threads......tick tock.....tick tock? 
-
JamalAddow
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1144
- Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:28 pm
Re: Since I am here thanks to the thread on romantic faraxs can I just say....
Isaaq is part Dir, I think the Habar Maqaadle are Dir, while the Habar Xabusheed are Samaale, like Darod and Hawiye.
DNA proves my theory. T1 is Dir, E3b is Samaale like the rest of us.
DNA proves my theory. T1 is Dir, E3b is Samaale like the rest of us.
- Daff
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2983
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:25 am
- Location: Xaga aad Ujeedaa Mala waa Xidigaheee Ninka Xoolo kaa dhacay Ka dacwee Xafiisyada
Re: Since I am here thanks to the thread on romantic faraxs can I just say....
BlackVelvet wrote:Isaaq are dir
Imposible - Khalid Ali
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 32790
- Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:03 am
- Location: Suldaan Emperior Gacanyarihisa
Re: Since I am here thanks to the thread on romantic faraxs can I just say....
Isaaq is not dir , And Dir is not Isaaq , but DIr is a Somali qabiil , i always find it astonishing how Hawiye or darood tell isaaq about their genealogy lol
Re: Since I am here thanks to the thread on romantic faraxs can I just say....
according to our darod brothers
somalis are either dir or darod
somalis are either dir or darod
- Daff
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2983
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:25 am
- Location: Xaga aad Ujeedaa Mala waa Xidigaheee Ninka Xoolo kaa dhacay Ka dacwee Xafiisyada
Re: Since I am here thanks to the thread on romantic faraxs can I just say....
khalid anaga maaha dhibatada. Nin xun baa DNA soo saaray oo dadkii tashwiish ku furay, marka arintaa waa in wax laga qabtaaKhalid Ali wrote:Isaaq is not dir , And Dir is not Isaaq , but DIr is a Somali qabiil , i always find it astonishing how Hawiye or darood tell isaaq about their genealogy lol
- Khalid Ali
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 32790
- Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:03 am
- Location: Suldaan Emperior Gacanyarihisa
Re: Since I am here thanks to the thread on romantic faraxs can I just say....
DNA will not tell you what Qabiil you are but what sub clade or what Haplogroup u are. There is no reer hebel DNA ama sub cla dna nor is there an ethnic DNA lol. BV is just taking the piss as English people will say the only topic she ever opened in the SL section has to insult isaaq. Imagine if we call Hawiye darood or Digil mirirfle.
Re: Since I am here thanks to the thread on romantic faraxs can I just say....
BV trolling SL section 
now I have see it all

Wallahi I have no problem with Dir, I actually like those guys, but its funny when Darood & Hawiye
try to pin Dir card on Isaaq, both tribes have a Dir great grandmother too
now I have see it all

Wallahi I have no problem with Dir, I actually like those guys, but its funny when Darood & Hawiye
try to pin Dir card on Isaaq, both tribes have a Dir great grandmother too
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 18 Replies
- 1999 Views
-
Last post by HooBariiska
-
- 29 Replies
- 1859 Views
-
Last post by cutee_wit_da_booty
-
- 13 Replies
- 1079 Views
-
Last post by shaamboo
-
- 6 Replies
- 828 Views
-
Last post by *HannaH*
-
- 27 Replies
- 2462 Views
-
Last post by Perfect_Order
-
- 4 Replies
- 474 Views
-
Last post by usman-84
-
- 1 Replies
- 373 Views
-
Last post by siren
-
- 50 Replies
- 3199 Views
-
Last post by AbdiWahab252
-
- 115 Replies
- 8030 Views
-
Last post by musika man
-
- 16 Replies
- 1364 Views
-
Last post by ibrahimcw