Black dude sings I love my hoyo...Say Walahi.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2002 7:00 pm
Location: from

Black dude sings I love my hoyo...Say Walahi.

Post by ramzy2277 »

SolidCamel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1603
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:47 am

Re: Black dude sings I love my hoyo...Say Walahi.

Post by SolidCamel »

That's an Ottawa nigga by the name of Jae Deen, good ppls.

The Salafis don't like him though
ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2002 7:00 pm
Location: from

Re: Black dude sings I love my hoyo...Say Walahi.

Post by ramzy2277 »

whats with the salafis and break dancing and rap?.
i saw a video of suufi's dancing break dance, walahi literally it had me laughing tears
User avatar
DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12793
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: .....

Re: Black dude sings I love my hoyo...Say Walahi.

Post by DANGIRL »

I can't stand this motherfucker.
User avatar
kanadiid90
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2099
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Re: Black dude sings I love my hoyo...Say Walahi.

Post by kanadiid90 »

salafis hate everyone on earth other than them
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”