
Guys i just heard the latest satisfying Gossip about an ex friend..
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Guys i just heard the latest satisfying Gossip about an ex friend..
Sweet Gossip!
I cant help but declare--- I TOLD YOU SO!!! There is a sense of deep, primal satisfaction in the failings of an ex friend, turned ex foe. God forgive me.


- Thuganomics
- Posts: 14075
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 pm
- Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning
Re: Guys i just heard the latest satisfying Gossip about an ex friend..
You're a cannibal
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: Guys i just heard the latest satisfying Gossip about an ex friend..
loooooooooL@buraan
I cant!
Thug@Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
I cant!
Thug@Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Guys i just heard the latest satisfying Gossip about an ex friend..
Let me guess you heard her cheating on her husband and the kids could be the mailman's. 
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: Guys i just heard the latest satisfying Gossip about an ex friend..
ID
No, this is juicier.
Something so fantastical, and that I predicted with such precise alacrity, I am almost amazed at myself. My powers of calculation when it comes to people's lives is remarkable. I find it very satisfying to be told I was right. Such an epic failure is only to be cherished, and swallowed with gluttonious proportion! 
No, this is juicier.
Re: Guys i just heard the latest satisfying Gossip about an ex friend..
How did you turn this into your appetite? Cajiib.
How was your coffee with Sulfur? Did you suffocate him with your breath?
How was your coffee with Sulfur? Did you suffocate him with your breath?

- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: Guys i just heard the latest satisfying Gossip about an ex friend..
We had a pleasant coffee with Sulfur but I was utterly bored by his sense of intellectual superiority. I couldn't say a word or two, in fear of offending his speeches and long winded stories. In the end, I was left drawn by his saliva as he was over talking and splashing caantuf inadvertently. Thank God I had my Japanese pseudo umbrella that soaked all that exorcism spitting. 
- Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7665
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:52 am
- Location: Jubbaland
Re: Guys i just heard the latest satisfying Gossip about an ex friend..
Did he also have an overbite? Is he short? Did he wear glasses? Did he also wear his lab coat?
Re: Guys i just heard the latest satisfying Gossip about an ex friend..
Well I know at least you are reading my posts because you steal my gifs. What an honor...
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=365154&p=4483199#p4483199
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=365154&p=4483199#p4483199
Last edited by Robotic on Tue May 05, 2015 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: Guys i just heard the latest satisfying Gossip about an ex friend..
Yes. In a word. He was certainly shorter than he could have been due to the rotund large fat figure, which shrunk him closer to earth than heaven.He had oversized bites which were manly, and, natural, for sure; but scary-in the metaphysical realm of posh civil society. I was impressed by his sense of modernism, popish dandism taken a safe height of agnostic fashion.I continued to observe, that is when I got passed by the fluidity of gluttony intake that sooth him more than astonish me. Sulfur--which I was reminded to spell correctly--surely had an exorbitant perverse pride in his babies which were prodigiously Jamaican.Idman702 wrote:Did he also have an overbite? Is he short? Did he wear glasses? Did he also wear his lab coat?
Last edited by Basra- on Tue May 05, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Guys i just heard the latest satisfying Gossip about an ex friend..
But he is a doctor though. Looks are overrated when it comes to money. You can cover his face with a Chanel bag while he feeds you chocolate covered strawberries.Basra- wrote:Yes. In a word. He was certainly shorter than he could have been due to the rotund large fat figure. He had oversized bites which were manly and natural, but scary-in the metaphysical realm of posh civil society. I was impressed by his sense of modernism, but not really happy by babies which were prodigiously Jamaican.Idman702 wrote:Did he also have an overbite? Is he short? Did he wear glasses? Did he also wear his lab coat?

- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: Guys i just heard the latest satisfying Gossip about an ex friend..
Well, in that case--if u put it that way, I will accept with a promise of insurance, in the vicinity of a billion. Being fed involves his fatty fingers molesting my small aristocratic mouth.
Re: Guys i just heard the latest satisfying Gossip about an ex friend..
Back off. Rumor has it, he was doing a experiment with obese women. And you were one of his studies.Basra- wrote:Well, in that case--if u put it that way, I will accept with a promise of insurance, in the vicinity of a billion. Being fed involves his fatty fingers molesting my small aristocratic mouth.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 7 Replies
- 558 Views
-
Last post by Amira143
-
- 39 Replies
- 3113 Views
-
Last post by LaY-D_LicK
-
- 13 Replies
- 752 Views
-
Last post by AbdiWahab252
-
- 13 Replies
- 1203 Views
-
Last post by mahoka
-
- 0 Replies
- 430 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 11 Replies
- 1130 Views
-
Last post by James Dahl
-
- 0 Replies
- 382 Views
-
Last post by LiQaaye_TDH
-
- 2 Replies
- 602 Views
-
Last post by Warsame101
-
- 45 Replies
- 3174 Views
-
Last post by Rabshoole
-
- 27 Replies
- 1389 Views
-
Last post by hunterKING
