Page 1 of 2

Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:23 pm
by AbdiJohnson
Another Somali death in Alberta in Fort McMurray today.

http://m.edmontonsun.com/2015/05/16/woo ... t-building

This comes days after two Somali guys were shot and injured in Calgary

http://calgaryherald.com/news/crime/car ... hot-wounds

I am,

Abdi "They are all drug related" Johnson

Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:34 pm
by AbdiJohnson
Damn I'm starting to become a fob.

I meant a drive by shooting, not a hit and run


I am,

Abdi "I apologize for the error" Johnson

Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:40 pm
by Advo
Canada is the death sentence of the Somali men, giving parts of alshabaab held territory a run for its money.

:meles:

Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:48 pm
by AbdiJohnson
Breaking News: I have just gotten word that the Somali originally from Columbus who was injured in a shooting a few months ago had his goons dil the shooter. The deceased and the alleged shooter are reer Tdot, the trigger happy moryaans of Canada.

I am,

Abdi "It was revenge" Johnson

Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:52 pm
by Idman702
When you say trigger happy moryaans is that a code for revealing their qabiil? :lupe:

Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:54 pm
by AbdiJohnson
One of those involved is from K5.

I am,

Abdi "Anyone can be a Moryaan" Johnson

Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:55 pm
by Idman702
You can't use moryaan for everyone, certain people trademarked that.

Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:02 am
by X.Playa
Abdi Johnson if you live in DeadMenTown you should be careful about posting the words in the street.

Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:10 am
by jalaaludin5
AbdiJohnson wrote:Breaking News: I have just gotten word that the Somali originally from Columbus who was injured in a shooting a few months ago had his goons dil the shooter. The deceased and the alleged shooter are reer Tdot, the trigger happy moryaans of Canada.

I am,

Abdi "It was revenge" Johnson
-
-
-

All that killings and they keep missing this cunt. :snoop:

Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:33 am
by HorseedS
I won't be surprised if AJ goes missing one of these days.

Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:00 am
by Basra-
AJ is not going to be missing anytime soon. She is a chubby introvert who is immobile. :eat:

Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:53 am
by gegiroor
Basra- wrote:AJ is not going to be missing anytime soon. She is a chubby introvert who is immobile. :eat:

:lol: :lol:

AJ stated he does not leave the house and why he can't leave has already been explained.

Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:13 am
by AbdiJohnson
gegiroor wrote:
Basra- wrote:AJ is not going to be missing anytime soon. She is a chubby introvert who is immobile. :eat:

:lol: :lol:

AJ stated he does not leave the house and why he can't leave has already been explained.
Yes. I like to stay home. You've brought it up like 5 times in the past week. I also like yanking it twice a day

What's your point unemployed Gegiroor?


I am,

Abdi "You're a weird guy" Johnson

Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:25 am
by gegiroor
Udun being unemployed? :lol:

There has to be a reason why you're staying home and not leaving the house. I've already explained in the other thread 8-)

Re: Somali shot dead in a hit and run execution style

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:44 am
by AbdiJohnson
gegiroor wrote:Udun being unemployed? :lol:

There has to be a reason why you're staying home and not leaving the house. I've already explained in the other thread 8-)
Show us something that proves your employment. There's no bigger shame than choosing to be unemployed. You're in your 30s with kids. Instead of going to Starbucks politicking everyday do something with your life and feed your family the honorable way instead of using welfare benefits .

I am,

Abdi "Look for a job instead of crying for Palestine" Johnson