Page 1 of 1

Menace: Soon after I made my farewell Lejusticier banned me under the influence "

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:24 pm
by AbdiJohnson
Below is what Menace wrote


I am,

Abdi Johnson

________________________
Unprovoked and uncalled for. None the less I've anyways wanted to quit. Long story short ..the following people can contact via my email

My son Abdijohn

My boy Idman

My dumaashi Aisha

My one week phone date Evols

Solidcamel doesn't get my shout out due to him annoying Abdijohn, may he get eye disease

Here's my email : Malableefe@ gmail.com

Re: Menace: Soon after I made my farewell Lejusticier banned me under the influence "

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:33 pm
by SolidCamel
Abdi why you tryna start something between me and Menace? Butthurt clown

Re: Menace: Soon after I made my farewell Lejusticier banned me under the influence "

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:37 pm
by HorseedS
Tell menace I'm coming to C-town in couple of weeks. I'll be around CP tell him don't get caught slipping.

Re: Menace: Soon after I made my farewell Lejusticier banned me under the influence "

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:44 pm
by AbdiJohnson
SolidCamel wrote:Abdi why you tryna start something between me and Menace? Butthurt clown
:? He wrote everything. Go get his confirmation when he's unbanned

I dont like him calling me son. I would of edited it but I left it alone


I am,

Abdi "I'm out" Johnson

Re: Menace: Soon after I made my farewell Lejusticier banned me under the influence "

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:45 pm
by SolidCamel
AbdiJohnson wrote:
SolidCamel wrote:Abdi why you tryna start something between me and Menace? Butthurt clown
:? He wrote everything. Go get his confirmation when he's unbanned

I dont like him calling me son. I would of edited it but I left it alone


I am,

Abdi "I'm out" Johnson
Maybe you're telling the truth... My eye has been itching constantly the past few days :?

Re: Menace: Soon after I made my farewell Lejusticier banned me under the influence "

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:47 pm
by Idman702
Menace habaars like a childess widow. I am glad they banned him. :up: