Just Graduated a Course in SNET

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6445
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:57 pm

Just Graduated a Course in SNET

Post by gegiroor »

Holly sh-t, I am no longer a rookie. I am a graduate of the course offered in SNET where the trainers were Smile-Like-Sun-Rise, Itrah, StormShadow, Jalaaludiin, Advo, Evol, Idman, and others. I've perfected my skills that it will be colored in most of my threads when you have gifs. I no longer need thousand words. I will throw few words and will add the gifs at the end. It is up to SNETters to decipher what I mean.

Now if my gifs became too much to bear, you know who to blame? Of course, the traineres are to be blamed! I am still at entry level guy when it comes to using gifs!

Now here is the certificate

Image

And here is the graduation celebration

Image

If you need details, you can see it here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=366531

Many thanks to those who did not ridicule me during my learning curve - of course I mean my trainers
:blessed:
TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3556
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:25 pm

Re: Just Graduated a Course in SNET

Post by TheGrumpyGeeljire »

You never knew how to post a gif :wtf: :dead:
User avatar
gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6445
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:57 pm

Re: Just Graduated a Course in SNET

Post by gegiroor »

It is just I did not know; I just perfected it, bro. Don't you see it ninyahow!

:dead:
TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3556
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:25 pm

Re: Just Graduated a Course in SNET

Post by TheGrumpyGeeljire »

gegiroor wrote:It is just I did not know; I just perfected it, bro. Don't you see it ninyahow!

:dead:
It's not any different from posting an image :lol:
User avatar
gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6445
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:57 pm

Re: Just Graduated a Course in SNET

Post by gegiroor »

Yeah bro, get on with the program :lol:

Those conspiracy theory websites that I used to read have taken all of my time. Yahoo News which I have been using and commenting on in the last few years did not allow me to post images with my comments. Man, I have done enough Western and Israel bashing that I've ignored some basic stuff.

I understand the tags since it is basic html, but getting those images and using them in the right context is what I was lacking. Now that I graduated, it is all perfect!

Again, thanks to my trainers!!
User avatar
Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6362
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Re: Just Graduated a Course in SNET

Post by Methylamine »

gegiroor wrote:Yeah bro, get on with the program :lol:

Those conspiracy theory websites that I used to read have taken all of my time. Yahoo News which I have been using and commenting on in the last few years did not allow me to post images with my comments. Man, I have done enough Western and Israel bashing that I've ignored some basic stuff.

I understand the tags since it is basic html, but getting those images and using them in the right context is what I was lacking. Now that I graduated, it is all perfect!

Again, thanks to my trainers!!
:lol: :lol:

Shout out to Dahabshiil for teaching udun how to post gifs :D
User avatar
gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6445
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:57 pm

Re: Just Graduated a Course in SNET

Post by gegiroor »

Waryaa Metha, you hid your old nick :lol:
User avatar
Alpharabius
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 398
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:32 pm

Re: Just Graduated a Course in SNET

Post by Alpharabius »

I bet gerigoor is still using internet explorer :lol:. kusoo dhawaaw 2015 sxb :clap:
Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5689
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Just Graduated a Course in SNET

Post by Rambie »

Alpharabius wrote:I bet gerigoor is still using internet explorer :lol:. kusoo dhawaaw 2015 sxb :clap:
:russ:
User avatar
gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6445
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:57 pm

Re: Just Graduated a Course in SNET

Post by gegiroor »

Alpharabius wrote:I bet gerigoor is still using internet explorer :lol:. kusoo dhawaaw 2015 sxb :clap:
Poor Alpharabius, he thinks he is the only one who uses other web browsers, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.

How many operating systems do you use in your workplace? Or how many other OS do you have configured at home other than default Windows that comes with your PC?
Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5689
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Just Graduated a Course in SNET

Post by Rambie »

gegiroor wrote:
Alpharabius wrote:I bet gerigoor is still using internet explorer :lol:. kusoo dhawaaw 2015 sxb :clap:
Poor Alpharabius, he thinks he is the only one who uses other web browsers, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.

How many operating systems do you use in your workplace? Or how many other OS do you have configured at home other than default Windows that comes with your PC?
Image
User avatar
gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6445
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:57 pm

Re: Just Graduated a Course in SNET

Post by gegiroor »

Firefox
Image




Chrome
Image

Safari
Image
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”