Page 1 of 1

We should make a prosthetic limbs hospital back home

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:04 pm
by JamalAddow
Maybe like in Mugadishu or somfin, where niggas can start to learn how to walk again(bi'ithnillah).

Currently working for an Islamic charity, and wallahi you'll be shocked how generous British Muslims and Brits in general are. Like cadaan Brits I mean, like say some guy called 'Jamaladdow' phones you about Syria, would you give him your details over the phone.

We need to, lack of better terminology, use the generosity of the British public, but obviously be true to our statements and not misuse the donations.

That's not all, the British gov gives the taxes of the donors to charity, say I give 1£, the UK gov gives 25p extra from taxes, so we can take the giftaid as admin fee. So we can run the charity with 100% donation policy.

I think we can get enough to start prosthetic hospital in one ramadan, we just need the strength. You don't know how easy it is.

Also the mental health hospitals are messed in the Somali-lands, but that'll be a discussion for another day.