THOSE TRADERS ARE FIGHTING OVER WHO WILL WIN WHICH DIRECTION THE MARKET IS GOING...
Remember I enter at 7pm at 1.1059 and close at 1.10 76. Then I Open at 1.1072- and close at 1.1079.. Then at 11:00 am. Alot of investors close their trades.. I saw in my algorithm is going to decline. I immediately left the market... As I left the market..
The market come down immediately at 1.1066 now... That's called real strategist...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My next Move?
I am neutral now until I feel comfortable, this market will have a strong direction either up or down...
I can see now it is coming down 50% on my algorithm... 100 to 200 ratio apart before I decide to enter as Short buyer...
here is Euro/usd current number-http://www.fxempire.com/currencies/eur-usd/
That is afisoone. Underground strategist...
MARKET FORECAST: NEUTRAL ON EUR/USD
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- afisoone
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5509
- Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:46 pm
- Location: We all want to become president even though Amisom controls Mogadishu
Re: MARKET FORECAST: NEUTRAL ON EUR/USD
All the other pairs GBP/usd all of them are trending short.. but not strong short.. slightly short.. For me I usually watch the euro/usd market.
USD is reporting good growth.. This will strength the USD.. Tomorrow I am expecting Eur/usd below 1.0998.. Which will be my target after I see the apportunity..
See u next next forecast in couple of hours...
USD is reporting good growth.. This will strength the USD.. Tomorrow I am expecting Eur/usd below 1.0998.. Which will be my target after I see the apportunity..
See u next next forecast in couple of hours...
- afisoone
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5509
- Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:46 pm
- Location: We all want to become president even though Amisom controls Mogadishu
Re: MARKET FORECAST: NEUTRAL ON EUR/USD
I am still neutral.. because my math shows me that between buyers and sellers is 60% percent apart. I don't enter trend until my math calculation is telling me it is 100% percent apart. That means when I enter atleast I will get 20 pips guarantee I try to not inform you how much money it is 20pip for me. That all I need.
I create my way of calculating since I equation very well. faana igama ah...
I create my way of calculating since I equation very well. faana igama ah...
- afisoone
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5509
- Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:46 pm
- Location: We all want to become president even though Amisom controls Mogadishu
Re: MARKET FORECAST: NEUTRAL ON EUR/USD
Now 24 minuter after morning hours. It gearing up. I can see alot of pottential shorts today July 29,2015. My favorite is Euro/usd..
I will wait until 2:00 am sometimes at 2:30 am to have good ground to find opportunity to get into the market..
By : afisoone underground market strategist...
I will wait until 2:00 am sometimes at 2:30 am to have good ground to find opportunity to get into the market..
By : afisoone underground market strategist...
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 10 Replies
- 958 Views
-
Last post by AbdiWahab252
-
- 2 Replies
- 1134 Views
-
Last post by afisoone
-
- 16 Replies
- 1083 Views
-
Last post by Qumanyoo
-
- 0 Replies
- 446 Views
-
Last post by Daanyeer
-
- 0 Replies
- 456 Views
-
Last post by Daanyeer
-
- 40 Replies
- 5676 Views
-
Last post by original dervish
-
- 1 Replies
- 391 Views
-
Last post by Oxidant
-
- 25 Replies
- 1827 Views
-
Last post by BlackVelvet
-
- 18 Replies
- 2098 Views
-
Last post by GAMES
-
- 18 Replies
- 1871 Views
-
Last post by rubicon