Page 1 of 1

Are Al Ittihad al Islami and UWSLF still alive?

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:24 pm
by luis1
I heard UWSLF signed peace with Ethiopia in 2010.

I would like to know if UWSLF is still fighting in Ogaden.

Re: Are Al Ittihad al Islami and UWSLF still alive?

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:29 pm
by CaliQase
Hi Luis, I wanted to ask you if the Iranian deal had any effects on why Cuba is leaving Communism?
Thanks in advance.

Re: Are Al Ittihad al Islami and UWSLF still alive?

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:13 pm
by luis1
CaliQase
Hi Luis, I wanted to ask you if the Iranian deal had any effects on why Cuba is leaving Communism?
First, you have to answer my question about Al Ittihad and UWSLF then I will answer your questions.

Re: Are Al Ittihad al Islami and UWSLF still alive?

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:58 am
by CaliQase
I would if I could.